• 810 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2984 Players Online
  • 2174 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Artist Rank

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by TeaSpiller, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should This Be Added?

1. Yes

57.7%
  2. Meh

34.6%
  3. Absolutely Not

7.7%
  1. I totally agree with this! I really don't know why they removed the rank, you looked so unique to have it and I really think they should add it back since there is now way more artists across MIneplex.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  2. If there was someone like wanderer, who creates art for the server globally then I could understand them having the rank on all platforms.

However, for people like TeaSpiller, I think at most he should only get the rank on Bedrock. Their work has nothing to do with the Java Edition server and so I don't think they deserve a rank there. It's the same as why Bedrock QA doesn't get a tag on Java.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  3. Whoops! Haha, I forgot to mention yeah they should only get the rank on Bedrock, I thought they were talking about Java. lol

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  4. Hallo! Although I don't really see why not. I agree with the above points that this should only be added into Bedrock edition as the marketplace is nothing to do with Java.

However, I do believe that this has already been discussed and was shut down because the rank isn't really necessary for anything other than to highlight that you are an artist, and there is really no point in having a rank that has the same perks as a purchasable rank. I think a good alternative to this would perhaps be a title that says "Bob Ross" or something? It just seems rather unnecessary to add another rank, and assuming this would really only be for Bedrock as well, it seems like a bit of a long winded process just to have the same perks as a purchasable rank.

Overall, I think this isn't really necessary but if it were to be implemented, I agree that the rank should be given to people corresponding with the platform they are working on.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Sobki and Zipppo like this.
  5. +1 from me!

However the rank should be for bedrock only as all marketplace work only goes onto Bedrock Edition.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  6. Are you sure the other Artist rank wasn't removed because it literally was just a different color and word with no other value in-game too, Logan?

I guess I'm in between on this, but leaning more to -1. On one hand you are paid to do stuff, but you don't have to be in game to do your work like other paid ranks. You more than likely would either get or not get the eternal/duch bonus as your only rank perk, maybe a title too for java. Seems very unecessary.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.