• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9114 Players Online
  • 6224 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by FuzzoTheFox, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I bring you a couple doodles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Meami, ProMaster_, Pyu_08 and 4 others like this.
  2. Greetings!

That is amazing! You put the perfect amount of detail into your drawings and I love the theme. It looks outstanding. Question; do you do requests? If that's possible, I'd love a drawing for my profile picture. Nonetheless, good work and I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  3. Heyo!

I just looked at your doodles and honestaly they are sooo gooddd <3_<3. I am so glad to see that there are so many talented people in this community. Keep up the amazing work :D and I can't wait to see more of your artwork!

-Best Regards
    Shank

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  4. This is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Hi!

This art is so amazing! It's the type that really fits and looks so clean, I've been trying to get into digital art or art in general but digital wise I haven't been able to get a setup that works for me but I do have kind of a small desk so I think I'm going to stick to physical art. I wish you luck and keep up the amazing art!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  6. When your “doodles” are better than anything I could ever draw over the span of a week... Haha. Thank you for posting these :):)

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  7. Ahhhh these are really cool!! You've done an amazing job creating these doodles, I like the unique way you've drawn them with the pink background and the cool facial expressions. I think the black works well against the pink background, so well done there. My personal favourite would have to be the third (last) one because of the way everyone's positioned, and the soft white glow in the middle of the image. They're all really awesome though, so keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  8. These are amazing!! There is so much detail in it, keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  9. These are awesome, huge well done for all the work you put into these!

Your art style is really interesting. I like your choice of colours with the pink background and slightly purple outlines. You've captured the expressions on the individuals faces perfectly and I especially like the way you have drawn their eyes. The clothing worn in the last picture features nice details without it being too detailed.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  10. Thanks for sharing your art with us, I really like all 3 of them. If I had to pick a favourite, it would probably be the first one as it looks like the second character is lifting up an object due to the lines you drew underneath. Like @BreezeBlockss, I really like the art style you went with. The pink and purple are both interesting colours that suit each other accordingly.

Good job on the 3 of these, do share more as you make them!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  11. Hi!

I really like your artistic style. I wish I could doodle that nicely. I wish I could draw at all!

Have a good day! ^_^

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  12. Those are extremely cute! Your style is original and adorable, and I just loved it! The pink background you chose to draw those doodles is also very soothing. The characters are very detailed too, which is nice. I'd really like to see a colored and shaded version of them. Please keep up showing them! Great job ;)

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  13. woahhh these are amazing! my personal favourite would have to be the one of Aang and Momo (<3_<3), but I also like the third one a lot too. I'm pretty rubbish at art, honestly wish that I could make art like you can. Keep up the good work and please share more with us :)

Posted Jul 5, 2020