• 1496 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7648 Players Online
  • 6152 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Jxliee, May 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hi,

I do art, sometimes. Hope you enjoy.

Ralfie
    [​IMG]
    Me
    [​IMG]
    My friend
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted May 16, 2020
  2. oh, i see i have some competition o_o

but seriously, this is actually insanely good. This is true talent, to say the least.

Posted May 16, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, WowLunar and Jxliee like this.
  3. Hello!!!

Ugh I can't get over how talented you are :( I have absolutely no talent when it comes to art .. like NONE.

<333

Posted May 16, 2020
    WowLunar and Jxliee like this.
  4. Imagine competition, you're way out of my league o.o (thank you really though)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 16, 2020
    Specy and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Oh my goodness, I love coming on here and exploring everyone’s unique styles! These are awesome. Its great how you have such subtle shading/shadows as not to overpower the piece. I also love, love the small details and textures you include - keep up the amazing work, I can’t wait to see more from you :D

Posted May 16, 2020
    PROSTONE and Jxliee like this.
  6. Heyo!

These are amazing! I hope to see more. :)

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  7. Amazing art Julie July!!!! I'm so impressed !! I love it and my favorite one is the bird :) if you could do me a favor and maybe color the bird in? I'd appreciate that so much, keep it up fellow batchie you're doing great!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  8. I love your art, it’s so unique and cute!! I hope to see more of your art!!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  9. Hey!

Your art looks really good and I love your style! It's simplistic, but cute and detailed at the same time. I'd love to see more of it and hope you continue to do what you love doing :) have a good day

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  10. I REALLY LIKE THE HAIR- Seriously I practice hair so much and never get it right your good with short and long its amazing!!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee and Naiikon like this.
  11. This looks great! There is so much detail, and I really like the colors you chose. I would love to see more.

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  12. Not only you're a good singer, but you're amazing at art o_O. Keep it up, you have a lot of talent!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  13. Heyo!

These are amazing drawings, Better than anything I would ever make. I'm hoping to learn how to draw/sketch stuff in the future.

Good job!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  14. Hiya!

Julie... more art when? You're art is amazing! Please please please make more. Plus you have to beat Cam ;) If I had your skill I would be drawing day and night!

Posted May 16, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  15. Everyone has talent, it's just taking the time to develop it into something bigger (:
    Thank you all so much, more is to come in the future! (;
    Hair is really hard for me, it takes me the longest to draw and colour (as well as hands, but pft, who doesn't find hands hard D:) so this is really lovely to see! <3
    Don't know about my singing o.o but thank you! <33
    Thank you!! <3 Can't wait to see your art, it's a really relaxing hobby in my opinion (:
    True, gotta beat Cam!!! Thank you alfalfa <3 (don't question the alfalfa)
    One day, I may colour the bird... Thank you batchie <33

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
  16. Wow wow, you're a very talented artist! They look very nice and very well drawn you did a good job!

Posted May 18, 2020
    Jxliee and PROSTONE like this.
  17. Hey!
    Honestly just wow. I personally love this type of art but yours defiantly has a unique twist to it and I love it so much! I can't wait to see more from you :D Keep up the good work!

Posted May 19, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  18. Thank you so much! <3
    You're so sweet, thank you! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2020
  19. These drawings are better than anything that i can do. Honestly would take me like 48 hours straight to make the sketch

Posted May 27, 2020 at 4:40 AM
    Jxliee likes this.
  20. Used to think that as well, I was always in the shadow of a friend who is brilliant at drawing, but through practice, patience, and commitment, I actually got better. (They're still better than me, but I was able to get to a point which wasn't really, really, bad). Art is not a skill you genetically have, it's something you learn. Obviously, some people take more to it at first, but if you put in the effort, you can be just as good, even better. (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2020 at 5:14 AM