• 117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3357 Players Online
  • 3240 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Surprise (?) for Harry

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Helllllllllooo! It's been-
    Yeah I have no excuse I kinda forgot I was supposed to be doing art, I got caught up in other things :,)

Anyway this weeks request was placed by @BlondieBrook, who wanted it as a surprise for @HarryCARD

Your skins were like virtually the same and this took a lot less time than I thought it would haha
    Anyway, here it is :D

Ennnnjoy

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 12, 2021
    le Brownie, Da_One, Souda and 5 others like this.
  2. I love it so much :D! Thank you so much <3

Posted Sep 12, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. The art is looking so good, you're so talented, I definitely can't draw anything like this, good work!

Posted Sep 12, 2021
    le Brownie and BlondieBrook like this.
  4. =O
    Looks really nice!

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  5. Howdy hey!

whoa, okay first off, calm down with your mad art skills, my guy, save some for us >:0

Just kidding, haha. I really like the expressions and the soft colors on this one, and it radiates “sweet” all throughout it.
    Keep up the good work!
    This is Souda, signing off. :)

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  6. Absolutely love this, so cute!

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  7. Oh wow!
    This art is once again amazing as always! Your art always amuses me! I really love the design and it was so sweet of Brooke to have a surprise art for Harry! Love it!

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  8. As always, you did a great job with this! So many small details, I really like the background too. I hope you continue to share these, I really enjoy seeing them:)

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  9. You're welcome! Thank you for requesting :D

Thanks! I would love to see some of your stuff anyway- practice :PPP

Thank youuu

Greetings! I am the dragon of art skillz
    I shall hoard it forever- nah I'm kidding you can draw like a madman what are you even talking about xP

:D

Thanks! I'm glad it amuses you haha
    And I hope he liked it :eyes:

Thanks! The background was sort of last-minute because I completely forgot about it oops-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021
    CatFan105 and Coyly. like this.
  10. what no you’re wrong >:0

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  11. Hiyaa!

This is so cool looking and it's honestly amazing how closely this matches their MC skins. All of the different colors and the amount of detail incorporated into this are just really phenomenal overall. Knowing them, I'm sure that they both love it as well. Can't wait to see what's next! Keep up the great work Arrow!

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.