• 222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5547 Players Online
  • 5325 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Surprise (?) for Harry

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Sep 12, 2021 at 10:01 PM.

1. Helllllllllooo! It's been-
    Yeah I have no excuse I kinda forgot I was supposed to be doing art, I got caught up in other things :,)

Anyway this weeks request was placed by @BlondieBrook, who wanted it as a surprise for @HarryCARD

Your skins were like virtually the same and this took a lot less time than I thought it would haha
    Anyway, here it is :D

Ennnnjoy

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 12, 2021 at 10:01 PM
    Da_One, Souda, HarryCARD and 4 others like this.
  2. I love it so much :D! Thank you so much <3

Posted Sep 12, 2021 at 10:09 PM
  3. The art is looking so good, you're so talented, I definitely can't draw anything like this, good work!

Posted Sep 12, 2021 at 11:21 PM
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  4. =O
    Looks really nice!

Posted Sep 13, 2021 at 7:18 AM
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  5. Howdy hey!

whoa, okay first off, calm down with your mad art skills, my guy, save some for us >:0

Just kidding, haha. I really like the expressions and the soft colors on this one, and it radiates “sweet” all throughout it.
    Keep up the good work!
    This is Souda, signing off. :)

Posted Sep 13, 2021 at 6:35 PM
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  6. Absolutely love this, so cute!

Posted Sep 14, 2021 at 3:40 PM
  7. Oh wow!
    This art is once again amazing as always! Your art always amuses me! I really love the design and it was so sweet of Brooke to have a surprise art for Harry! Love it!

Posted Sep 15, 2021 at 11:58 PM
  8. As always, you did a great job with this! So many small details, I really like the background too. I hope you continue to share these, I really enjoy seeing them:)

Posted Sep 16, 2021 at 6:12 AM
  9. You're welcome! Thank you for requesting :D

Thanks! I would love to see some of your stuff anyway- practice :PPP

Thank youuu

Greetings! I am the dragon of art skillz
    I shall hoard it forever- nah I'm kidding you can draw like a madman what are you even talking about xP

:D

Thanks! I'm glad it amuses you haha
    And I hope he liked it :eyes:

Thanks! The background was sort of last-minute because I completely forgot about it oops-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021 at 5:26 PM
    Coyly. likes this.