• 3098 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11565 Players Online
  • 8467 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Styles (plus technical info)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Halló! I recently saw a thread about developing art style, which encouraged me to make a single image showing a handful of styles :)

All images, unless made by hand, were made on a Mac trackpad in: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or After Effects
    -Isca / Banksy

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    chhase, Calverin, cerns and 10 others like this.
  2. Wow your art is so cool! I really like seeing all the different types as well. Specifically the abstract is really interesting, it's hard to come up with designs like that. Nice work!

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. I've seen your art around the forums for a while, and I'm as impressed now as I have been every other time. Thanksgain for sharing with us, and, more specifically, thank you for telling us about these various art styles.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work on the forums!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. These are honestly amazing and it seriously made me smile to look at them, some people are actually so talented it's insane.
    Thank you so much for showcasing these, I bet a lot of people are going to enjoy looking at your work, please keep us updated on your future art.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Thank you very much, I'm glad they made you smile! I'll be sure to share future stuff too :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  6. ian so talented what a legend

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  7. Hey Natt! Thanks so much, means a lot man! Hope all is well, more art soon ;D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2020
  8. Hey!

Thanks for sharing your art! It was really cool to see and i'm super impressed, I think i've seen your art around the forums before, and I had the same reaction as I do today. It's super cool, keep up the good work, and keep sending it here too!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  9. Ian! As always, I love every single one of these pieces. I'm the type of person that has to has visual guidance on a lot of things, so being able to see the difference between these art styles really helps me. Although I'm not an artist whatsoever, I do enjoy being able to categorize different things into their respective slots in my head. Out of all of these styles of art, I think that Cell-Shading and Sketches might be some of my favorites. :eyes:

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  10. Your art is amazing! I wish I had a that kind of talent! I'm sure you spent a lot of time on that stuff and it looks awesome!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  11. Hey man :) great to see you! So the cell-shaded one and all four sketches were done this year! I actually just counted, and 21 of the 28 art pieces were done in the last 4 months which is a pretty fun realization o: but the cell shaded one has a process I made, I'll send it to you later ^-^

@Dacked Hey!! Thank you so much I really appreciate it :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2020
    chhase likes this.
  12. Holy cow! Your art is absolutely incredible! I honestly wish I could do art as good as you and most others can, haha. But honestly, this is amazing; keep it up!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  13. Very awesome art I'm currently learning art in specific right now I think it's called faces in detail or something like that. Still great art skills.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  14. Hey Destro, I meant to get back to you on this and ask if the "faces in detail" is an online course/book. Message me if you think it is going well please, I'd love to go through the content & maybe recommend it to a few people learning anatomy! Thanks :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  15. Oh really sry it's something I've been learning in person for a while yeah it's going well I recommend just reading a few of those medical analogy things that's how my mom became like good at this rly good.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  16. Good day, Iscariot!

This is a very interesting post! It awesome to look and see all your art styles! Digital Art does have to be my favorite one as I do have experience in that field. Don't get me wrong, all the different styles that you provided to us are outstanding! It's just that I find Digital Art to be more fascinating than the others. Anyways, thank you for sharing your art styles with us, I enjoyed looking at them!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.