• 1666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9185 Players Online
  • 7519 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Request for Thenorn

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Hello again! I have yet another art request. This one was asked for by @Thenorn who wanted me to draw Gen Inukai. Thenorn is also the first person to request something that was not their Minecraft skin. Though I'll be honest- I have no clue at all who Gen Inukai is, I looked them up and went "Oh no how am I going to do that hair," but it turns out it wasn't that hard haha

I ended up trying to go for a more anime style, and while I dont particularly draw anime I have used it as reference for hands ad such because those are a pain in the butt.

Anyway, here you go. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[Requests CLOSED]

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  2. Hey Arrow!

That's an amazing artwork you have - the anime style! I did enjoy looking at some anime art nowadays. I am pretty sure he will like it because of the efforts you did. I encourage you to keep trying no matter what because one day, you'll become a master of your creativity.

Keep up the great work you have! :D

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  3. I knew I'd get a good artwork from you considering your unique style. I'm very grateful that you did it as a request, and that many others have been able to do so as well. Also glad that it wasn't too difficult so you were able to finish it fairly quickly.
    Gen isn't currently my skin, but he was before & might be at any point. :P

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  4. Thank you! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :D

Im glad you liked it, thanks for requesting!

Ah understandable (Still the first to request a non-current Minecraft skin haha)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  5. Once again, this is an awesome art piece. It's honestly been great seeing you creating so much new art over the past few weeks - I can definitely see improvements between your pieces too! Keep up the great work!!

Posted Jan 26, 2021