• 428 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4741 Players Online
  • 4313 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Request for iOrangey

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Greetings! Here we are again with another art request. Moving through them slowly but surely :D

Today's request was asked for by @OrangeyCob, who wanted their real-life self in their Minecraft skin, and is also the first person to ask for that. It was interesting to combine his actual face with his Minecraft outfit. I did forget his glasses, so I guess he's just blind now oops...

Anyway, here you go- Enjoy!

[​IMG]

(Art Requests still CLOSED)

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Carrut, shihanna, koqel and 7 others like this.
  2. AWESOME!!! This is TOP quality! May i ask, when did you start getting into drawing and honing in your skills?

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  3. Very nice, I love how the hair came out! I also love the little hoodie details on the white part.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  4. Now I’m swagger

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  5. omg the leaf is great

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  6. Love this piece, I really like how you managed to incorporate the leaf onto their head - interesting in comparison to some of your other art pieces. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  7. OMG! I love this!!! I really like the mint color contrasted with the orange! I also love the little sprout on his head! This is a great piece!!! Keep up the great work <3

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  8. This is another awesome job! I think it's a cool concept to draw someone's face in their MC character, and you pulled it off really well. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see some more art from you :)

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  9. I love the style! I'm excited to see more art pieces from you in the future :)

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  10. Another fantastic art piece Arrow. I absolutely enjoy seeing your work as you are just so talented. I can’t wait to see your next one :)

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  11. That hair is so pretyyyyy aaah!
    Very well done once again!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  12. To keep it short and sweet, I really like how this one turned out! As previously said in this thread by Nick, I really like how you incorporated the leaf onto their head. This looks stunning. Keep up the great work! You're improving every day.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  13. Thanks!! I've actually been drawing since I was 2 years old (Yes, a lot of kids doodle as toddlers but that's all I wanted to do haha) I started honing my skills in math class, instead of paying attention really... stay in school kiddos

Thanks! I think the zippers turned out well, yes

pog

L e a f

Looooots of you liked the leaf haha
    I'm glad it turned out well!

Thank you! I'm glad everyone liked it :D

Thank you guys so much I'm really glad everyone enjoyed it <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Orangey, illum and Amg like this.
  14. Looks amazing as usual!

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  15. Hey there! Now that’s a fantastic and lovely drawing you have! I still love the background that you have, and you still have lots of talent. Keep up the awesome work you have! :)

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  16. Hiyaa!!
    This is absolutely incredible artwork, I love your art style! Keep up the good work! <33

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  17. :D

One might even say it... PHAM-tastic :P
    ...ok I'm sorry haha

Thank you >:0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Orangey likes this.