• 398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5319 Players Online
  • 4921 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art & Photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Jylie (Jxliee), Sep 20, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  Art .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

'Ello!

It's me, again. I've posted some art and photography here before and I have gotten some more material since. There's not a lot but I thought I'd share some of it and throw in a few older ones too, especially for photography. All art is relatively recent, or at least, done since my last post for art.

❅ Photos were taken by Huawei P20
    ❅ Art is done on the app Autodesk Sketchbook

[​IMG]

(Flowers!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Bob the spider. White paper meant for a picture but I couldn't take a close up as I'm kind of scared of him- he was eating a fly...)
    [​IMG]
    (Dot the ladybug!)
    [​IMG]
    (Glowy)
    [​IMG]

(Experiment)
    [​IMG]
    (Toki)
    [​IMG]
    (Neo)
    [​IMG]
    (Something I redrew of a friend)
    [​IMG]
    (Youtuber)
    [​IMG]
    (Yoda was c/p'd because I couldn't draw him.)
    [​IMG]
    (Sketch)
    [​IMG]
    (Meme?)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

✰ So, that's it for today. Have an amazing day and I hope you like these! ✰​

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Phamtastic, aiirr, xUmbreon and 8 others like this.
  2. sooo pretty

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  3. Heya!

Oh my goodness girl I’m so impressed with your photography and art. I can’t believe your photographs were taken on a cellphone it looks like they were professionally taken on a thousand dollar camera. Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Jylie (Jxliee) likes this.
  4. THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN ON A CELLPHONE??
    I love everything you've posted omg- its all so stunning!

Thanks for sharing, and keep up the AMAZING work Jylie!! <3

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  5. the art and photography is amazing! so much talent

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. JULIEEE OMG

From a fellow photographer, these are AMAZING. I really love the focus on the plants and the blur of the background. With the ladybug and the spider, I really liked how you focused on the two insects, while still having the flower in the background to add more a natural element.
    Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Jylie (Jxliee) and Amg_ like this.
  7. Awesome! I really enjoyed the photography, my favorite picture has to be of Bob the spider haha. As for the art, wow, you said you were bad at art? That looks absolutely amazing to me, definitely keep drawing and improving on your skills, you have quite a talent when it comes to drawing! Can’t wait to see more of your work!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Amg_ and Jylie (Jxliee) like this.
  8. Julie blessing the forums with more amazing art, these are honestly so amazing. I didn't even know you were so confident and skilled at drawing art like those profile pictures, but they look so great. I really like the one you did for @neotheater ツ, I'm sure she loves it too. The pictures you took are also great, as they were last time - you seem to have some really colourful and vibrant flowers where you took those photos! Really good work as always, I'm looking forward to the next time you post some more art and pictures! :D

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Amg_, Anna-Marie and Jylie (Jxliee) like this.
  9. @AyyNick has a very valid point! You are straight up blessing the forums with your amazing talent. <3_<3
    -
    In all seriousness, I really love seeing your art whether it be photography or drawing because you are so talented and the quality of your work is always stunning. Some things I really think you did well with your photograph is the blur of each background. By doing so, you bring all of the colors to life and it really meets the eye. The varitey of flowers you chose to take photos of are all very pretty and different in color! I think one of my favorite photos in this showcase would easily be the ladybug. The blurry background of the flower and grass really brings the natural feel as @aahad123 said, and to me it almost looks like the ladybug is breaking out of the photo which is SO cool. Your last photo really shows how powerful colors are while being contrasted, I love that! All of your drawings are so cute and my personal favorite would most definitely be Taco's photo! It is so cuteeee and well drawn. Overall, you are so talented queen, continue to do what you do because you are so amazing at it.​

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Jylie (Jxliee), AyyNick and aahad123 like this.
  10. Yesss these look amazing! Your photography skills are incredible - I'm a huge lover of nature photography and you pulled off your flower photos really well. They're high-quality and super pleasing to look at, great job there.

You're also very talented at drawing; I'm honestly jealous because I've always wanted to be able to be good at drawing characters, and you pulled them off really nicely. Keep up the awesome work :D

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  11. I've been looking forward to another post about your photography. All the pictures are insanely gorgeous and you're able to capture the essence of each one which is impressive and very interesting to see. The 4th one under photography of the purple flowers is by far my favorite and I actually have a pretty similar photo that I took for art a couple years ago! Definitely not as clear as that one but the cluster of flowers is very similar. I wasn't aware you did art as well, those pieces are also good!
    Once again, I really hope you keep posting these, both your photography and art pieces. They're incredibly stunning and you're extremely talented at what you do. Awesome work.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  12. Julie,

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love your photography! It truly brightens up my day and I love the nature theme you have going on. And your artwork, wow. It's really well done. I would love to see some more of your work, both photography and art, as soon as possible. I absolutely love it. You're doing amazing <3 hope to see more soon! :)​

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  13. Honestly, all of your photographs and artworks are pretty cute - absolutely love all of them so much! I also love the artwork that you drew for Toki, which is Phamtastic! I cannot wait to see them more in the future! :)

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 and Jylie (Jxliee) like this.