• 2566 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13057 Players Online
  • 10491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art of/for recruiter

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sunny / Slash, Oct 13, 2019.

1. I spent maybe a half hour making this, I'm not the person that can sit down and work on a art project for long so normally I can make pretty good things in a short time and I enjoy seeing what I can make. Anyways I didn't know if I should put this in art or video showcase, but I'm putting it here because its art and idk. So here's my speedpaint for @FireStar

(disclaimer, Firestar did not ask for the art, I made it because I was bored, and I doubt firestar even really knows me XD)

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    Im_Ken, Hxmza, Crazyy_Tim and 4 others like this.
  2. Hey!
    That's actually really good. I love how you put Pikachu in there as well. You're one talented artist, keep up the good work. I also love how I think if I understood it correctly that Pikachu is thinking about Mineplex, which is an awesome thing for you to add as well. Once again good job.

Posted Oct 13, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 14, 2019
    FireStar likes this.
  3. That's a tremendous speedart video you have, Sunny! I'm pretty sure Firestar will approve this because she loves your fan art you have. I like the Pikachu drawings you have, and I also like Pikachu too. This reminds me of one of my friends and an EU mentor, @korniDE who likes Pikachu! I don't have any concerns about your speedart from me.

Other than that, great artwork you have! :D

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Your artwork looks amazing! I encourage you to continue creating your artwork you have some serious skills. It's always been my dream to be able to make awesome artwork. @SuperThePiplup is a big inspiration to me.

Posted Oct 29, 2019

5. I JUST GOT @'D FOR THIS AND I'M ON THE VERGE OF CRYING TY I FEEL HONORED

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    Legit likes this.
  6. <3

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  7. Hihi

Amazing job on that artwork! The fact that you can turn a simple sketch into a nicely detailed image fascinates me. I really like the cuteness, colouring and detailing of this and really hope to see more of these from you soon! I would like to see some more detailing in the background, like a sky or abstract art. But apart from that, thumbs up from me, and I'm sure FireStar would love this and appreciate your time and effort that you've put into this :D

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    SkySearching and Sunny / Slash like this.
  8. What's poppin!
    I really enjoyed watching your video and you're a really good artist! You're probably way better than I ever could be lol. Make sure to keep up the amazing work though!

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  9. Heya!

That drawing is incredibly good and I honestly wished I had your talent:( I’ve never been good at art despite me tryharding it at age 10-14. I know that Fire will be very appreciative of this and they’ll love the pikachu haha

Keep it up!

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Im_Ken and Sunny / Slash like this.
  10. The art is awesome! I hope that Firestar will actually see this, and I am pretty sure that she will! Keep up the awesome work with the art!

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  11. thanks everyone for the support, I've never really thought of my art being too good, but thanks everyone! I'm currently starting a weekly series of speed paints for mp staff, if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. Heya!

Don't ever think your art is "lacklustre" or bad because according to me and alllll the other people above you are an amazing artist! Everyone has their own style and your rocking yours which is awesome! My style is GFX like my profile pic (I made mine) but keep it up and I hope to see more art from you in the future! You got a lot of potential just keep plugging at it and you will get even better!

Posted Nov 12, 2019