• 1171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6055 Players Online
  • 4884 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art I have done on my digital tablet <3

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by halleeanne, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Hey! So I was suggested that I should put my art on the forums so that is what I am doing, I made an art post previously of art I had done for @Phamtastic and I am just posting here a few pieces I have done recently that I am decently happy with. These pieces were all for people here on Mineplex and if anyone would like art, I would be happy to do it, I am starting a new piece tomorrow that I will post probably tomorrow evening.
    [​IMG]
    This was for @neotheater I just thought her skin was super cute, she wanted a light grey background and I thought just having a plan background while the character was sitting down was kinda boring so I put the character sitting in clouds at night so the clouds would appear grey and the moon light was shining on her which is the yellow streaks you may see. I struggle with trying to make lighting and shading right which you can probably tell.
    [​IMG]
    This was for @V3riity, we did an art trade together which I must say her piece was absolutely beautiful of my mc character which I have named as an OC as Malu. Her oc designs are always so cool and unique in their own way and I'm happy with this I just wish it was a bit better tbh.
    [​IMG]
    This was for @rainn. I struggle a whole lot drawing guys and this was my best attempt I just did not want it to look girly ig. I was trying to like cover up my line work which I don't know if I did a good job with or not it seems kinda messy to me but that's my opinion. Drawing the shirt was kinda fun I was just trying to make it look like it had texture but I don't know if I executed that the best.
    [​IMG]
    Obviously if you saw my previous post this was for @Phamtastic, this was a second attempt as the first imo I think I just totally failed so I just told him, "imma just make a new one if that's okay with you" so I did that, I have no clue what one is better. I know on some aspects I improved from the previous drawing, but others I do not know.
    [​IMG]
    Also for Pham, I did this a similar way as I did my own banner, I asked if he would like if I just threw in his dino plush in the corner waving which I tried to execute, don't know how well I did. When I am doing a piece for someone else I always am worried if it is how the pictured it. So I just did what I thought was cute and hoped for the best.
    [​IMG]
    This was a piece I did for myself, super simple which I enjoy, which the colors on the sleeves of my skin which I love, a cute rainbow color, my IGN halleeanne worked perfectly for how many letters and colors I needed. Anne is one of my middle names, my parents used to always address me as Halleeanne, or halleeannesies for a long time so yeee.

That's all of them, sorry if this post was too long ;-; hope you have a good whatever time of day it is for you <3

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    BannableName, Klobby, xWand and 9 others like this.
  2. I love these pieces! My favorite is definitely your work of Phamtastic, I love the expression you have him making! I also really like the color schemes you choose to use for the backgrounds of the pieces so that they mesh well with the subject of the art. I also really, really like the background you did for Neotheater. The Neotheater piece is absolutely gorgeous, from the background to the model herself and all. I also find that your banner work is great! They're subtle yet put together and have a great aesthetic. Overall, awesome art-- can't wait to see what you do next!

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  3. Awe thank you!! I am just wanting to get better at shading and lighting, I think I am okay with trying to get the sketch part done but after that I'm lost lol. But thank you so much again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2020
  4. Lol. These look epic. Now I want one xD

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  5. Awe you can dm me on discord!! halleeanne#7004

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2020
  6. I really like all of these, but I would have to say Neo's Art is my personal favorite, the bright color skin just contrasts the more darker background very well. Good job! :D

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  7. Awe thank you!! That one took me a while I appreciate your feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2020
  8. I love all of these pieces that you've done!

I would have to say that my personal favorites are neo's and Phamtastic's! I love how the background on neo's contrasts against the person- it adds a lot of depth into the piece! I also love the colors you used for Phamtastic's piece. The little dino that he's holding is absolutely adorable and I love the expression you used for him! Super cute! All of the artwork you have here is amazing, I can't wait to see more of it in the future. Good job!

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  9. This is actually incredible! I wish I was as good as you to be honest. I'm going to have to attempt to make an actual profile picture soon so any tips would be greatly appreciated! lol.

My favourite is definitely phamtastic's icon, the colours on it are great.
    Keep up the good work!

Posted Apr 25, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  10. That's amazing lol, your anatomy's pretty good too, though I have to say I'm really impressed with the clouds as I find them quite tricky to do myself lmao

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  11. Literally so talented!!!

I love your art.
    I would LOVVEEEEEEEE if you would be able to make me something like this. I've messaged you on discord :)

Posted May 8, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.