• 1373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6962 Players Online
  • 5589 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art I did

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Donatello5, Apr 19, 2020.

1. What's up gang I'm your local Attention hog and I didn't notice an art forum so I'm gonna be posting some of my favorite junk here if you don't mind

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 19, 2020
  2. Hey! That's very impressive and the brush type you use to draw is very unique! I don't know much about drawing but you have some serious skill that's awesome! They look pretty realistic as well. The joker one is my favorite one because that movie takes place in the exact part of NYC I live in! I wish I could draw like you but I never was able to as a kid. Great job and keep it up! :D

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    AverageSouls and Donatello5 like this.
  3. I think it’s acceptable to be an attention hog if you’re that talented! Love your work!

Posted Apr 19, 2020
  4. That art is amazing!- nothing else to say lol.

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  5. This is some really good artwork! I personally like the Joker one the most and probably because he is one of my favorite villain characters. I would love to see some more work from you!

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    vMythos and Donatello5 like this.
  6. Wow, this is amazing artwork; keep up the great work!!

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    Donatello5 and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  7. This art is absolutely amazing!! I cannot draw realistic even if I try

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  8. These arts are amazing, I especially love the Joker one. I love the different brush that was used too, it's something different that I haven't seen before! Good job :D

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  9. petition to draw pewdiepie serving lasagnas in a fancy manner

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Sneezycandy9090 and Donatello5 like this.
  10. hmmmmm it'll take some persuasion. . . . .

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2020
  11. finally, someone has good taste in mineplex

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  12. Hey!

These pieces that you've done are absolutely jaw-dropping! I love the brush-type and realistic art style that you have going on in each of these pieces. My favorite piece would have to be the Joker. You nailed everything from the lighting and shading. The small details such as the eyelashes which are being hit by the light contrasts beautifully against the shading of the eye-sockets. There is tons of depth in the Joker piece which is why it's simply my favorite! I also love all of the other pieces you've done! Over all, this is amazing work and I can't wait to see more of what you do! Keep it up! <3

Posted Apr 29, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  13. Wow, these are beautiful! Like Valiha said, the realism of the brushes you've chosen to use. My favorite pieces are definitely the Joker piece and the birthday gift for your friend! I'd like to see in the future perhaps you experimenting with background design and different lighting choices (like present in the Thor piece, that difference in lighting is really unique compared to your others). Overall, great work-- I hope you post again soon with more of your awesome art!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  14. Wow that’s amazing , like omg

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  15. Incredible job! Very detailed, I love the style.

Posted May 1, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  16. I love these! As an artist myself I love looking at other people's work for inspiration and I find your style so unique :) Keep going!!

Posted May 14, 2020
  17. Hey!
    I'm defiantly not an artist but even I can see that you are an incredible one! I absolutely love your pieces, I truly love the Thor one since I'm very into the MARVEL realm however, I love the one you gave to your friend as a gift as well, its very personal and I'm glad you shared it! Keep up the good work and please share some more when you make more pieces, I'd love to see it!

Posted May 15, 2020
  18. Hey!

I honestly love the work you presented today, they all looked realistic and amazing overall. Hopefully I get to see some more work in the near future, because it looks really good! Good luck with any future art and have a great rest of your day!

Posted May 15, 2020