• 1073 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10135 Players Online
  • 9062 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art for Umbreon

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Okay @xUmbreon I know I said I was going to sleep.... I didn't lie- I just failed. But hey at least I'm being productive right :D

Anyway~ Here I am back with another request, this time for Umbreon as stated above. She wanted her MC skin like most other requesters and I feel bad because I told her at the beginning of the week that I'd have it done and then I JUST drew it today, so again- didn't lie- just got super demotivated and lazy xD

But it's done now so enjoyyyy~

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  2. smh get some sleep!!!!

Jokes aside, I really like it!! Thank you so much for doing this, I love your art style so much and I love how this piece came out :))

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  3. As long as you were productive its totally fine! I always love looking at these drawing requests, you really do such a great job at drawing each character; you're super talented! I always wished I had continued to stay in art and tried to work with different mediums. I wasn't necessarily good by any means, but I think I could've improved by finding a style that worked for me. I don't think digital art would've been the route I took, though I always love seeing digital art drawings through this forum and I'm always intrigued to try to draw something myself.

I'm sorry if I have missed this in your previous posts/channel, but have you ever considered doing a time-lapse video of one of these drawings as well? I think that'd be pretty neat for those of us who are interested in seeing your drawing process or if you have any tips while drawing that could help those starting out, it'd definitely be a fun addition for future art showcase posts.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. Oooooo, nice job!! Very cool.

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  5. As always, amazing drawing!! Something about the background with this piece just stands out, I love the colouring and the pattern - they compliment each other well. Keep up the spectacular work!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  6. Amazing drawing!!

I like how the dark purple color matches the palette of the black color because this pokemon umbreon is black and cute!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  7. Sleep is for the weakkkk

..............and those without insomnia~
    Thanks for requesting! I'm glad you liked it :D

I can't remember if I answered this or not to be honest, but yes in the future (when OBS decides it doesn't hate me) I want to do a time-lapse/stream of some of my drawings.

:D

I think I might start doing textures on the backgrounds from here on out yee, I like how it turned out and it makes it pop a little more I think.

Thanksss :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and AyyNick like this.
  8. Why are you so talented? Just kidding, this is amazing, definitely one of my favorites so far that you've made. I would love to have one made of myself, but I know you probably have plenty of requests already so I won't bother haha. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  9. Hey Arrow! That's one of the most amazing artworks you have done! I think you have improved a lot in the past few weeks or so haha. I also like the colors you added to your art as well :D

Posted Feb 27, 2021