• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8551 Players Online
  • 5661 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Art Comeback

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by kathythecat101, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I remember before mineplex switched over to this website I would post art all over my wall. Though I never thought to actually post my art on here.~ I posted the previous art I made for people on mineplex in the past when I did take requests to show how my art has changed over time and how different it is from now. Underneath is my recent art of some fanart I made for some animes I watch and for people's original characters I wanted to try drawing. (Yes, I like anime, I'm a fan a few anime at the moment.) (I'm not taking requests at the moment.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Recent-Least Recent)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Jylie (Jxliee), aiirr and Susie like this.
  2. Hey!

Wow, at first glance, I have to say your art is absolutely fantastic! Everything looks so realistic and amazing! I especially love all of the detail you included in both the background and in the art itself! All together, everything looks really good, and I can’t wait to see some more art in the future!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    kathythecat101 likes this.
  3. These are all very well done, I'm especially a fan of your anime drawings and actually look forward to seeing more of those from you if you ever get the chance! You can definitely see the difference between your previous artworks versus the ones you've done recently, although both styles are very unique and extremely detailed on their own. The detail within the eyes on both styles is what stands out to me and is probably what I adore the most throughout all of your works.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  4. Well done

Posted Aug 10, 2020
  5. More art please :D

Posted Aug 10, 2020
  6. Wowwwww your art is so amazing!!! I'll start by saying that I was already amazed by your talent from the first lot of pictures from a few years ago, and then I saw the newer ones, you've improved heaps! I think my favourite part with all of these art pieces is the eyes. You made them sparkle sometimes, and they just suited the people really well in my opinion. Please keep sharing your art, you're so talented!

Posted Aug 10, 2020