• 2173 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10611 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Area 51 Raid EXP/SHARD/GEM/ NERF

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ocean, Sep 19, 2019.

?

Should rewards be nerfed?

1. Yes

53.6%
  2. No

46.4%
  1. wish i had this game to use for xp before i reached 100 ;(

anyway, the rewards don’t need to be nerfed in my opinion, it just doesn’t make sense how a 30 second win gives the same rewards as a 5+ minute win

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  2. so getting hundreds of thousands of gems and shards an hour is perfectly fine...? The only people who vote no to this are the people who actually do it lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  3. I am afk in a game right now just to reply to this, and when I get back I will have made more gems, shards and xp than I should have been able to in the short time it takes to write a single reply to this, many other people simply afk for as long as they want just to get shards and level up, I've already seen about 7 people I know say they want to just afk in a lobby for this all day to level up to 70/80/90/100, by allowing this game to have such high rewards you take away from the value of the time all the level 100's who put actual effort into hitting it.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Annaby likes this.
  4. You're amazing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
  5. Imagine trying to make your player base even smaller - time to quit Im outie done with this server

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Annaby likes this.
  6. don’t get me wrong, this game does give waymore rewards than it should, but at the end of the day does it really matter? it’s a limited time mode, and xp and gems and shards can only be used for cosmetic things anyway

Posted Sep 20, 2019