• 1418 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9856 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

are you working on a new gamemode for java?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Itsfede19, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I got this curiosity

it's been a long time since I saw a new gamemode, and so, I ask you, are you working on a new one? I only need a "yes" from a staff XD
    Because I believe that the updates are the ones that keep a server alive in the long run

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  2. Hello there!

I'm sure that they are working on the Java server as best as they can, and there is always a potential for them to be working on a new gamemode as we speak. However, I don't believe they would tell anyone before it goes into a beta testing stage, or until it is fully released.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Mohawk2 and Jocoe like this.
  3. I think it would probably be best for them to update and fine-tune the existing games rather than create new ones, for example how they recently added back the mixed arcade rotation. In my opinion, bug fixing and kit balancing would be more important.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  4. Usually, game modes can take a couple of months, or a year to create. It's best to be patient, as it may take a while to complete if any are being worked on. You can always suggest your game ideas. Hopefully this helped!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  5. Leadership could be working on something new for Java, although it looks like most of their attention right now is on the Bedrock side of things specifically the Marketplace store. It's understandable considering the network is a business and needs money to pay it's employees.

I would assume that ideas are always been thrown about but as of now, it looks like Java will just be getting bug fixes and map updates in terms of game updates for the foreseeable future.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  6. To be honest, we don't need a new gamemode. We already have plenty of great and original minigames. What we need is a better anticheat and to have the connection problems fixed. With that said, I have no doubt in my mind devs are already adressing these issues.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  7. Hey
    The Mineplex Leadership Team are always working on something for either Java and Bedrock. This may not mean they're working on a new game mode, but they may be working on fixing previous games, balancing kits, map updates or something else even better. At the moment like others above have said, I doubt there will be a new game mode on Java at the moment since they're focusing a lot on Bedrock Mineplex at the moment. But who knows, they could be potentially planning a new game at the very early stages.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  8. Unfortunately, none of us (Trainees, Mods, Sr.Mods, maybe even Builders and some Admins) would know if there's a new game coming out. It's a surprise to us just as much as everyone else. If a Dev or higher up knew of a game coming out, I don't believe they're allowed to tell anyone unless they get permission to sneak peak it or something.

Tl;dr, we don't know and if we did we couldn't tell you. I'll be locking this since it's been addressed. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.