• 374 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2953 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Are you enjoy play imbalance kits?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by CubicalMayhem, Dec 10, 2019.

Tags:
?

Are you enjoy play unfair (use imbalance kit's)?

1. Yes, I like it.

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. No,it's bad.

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Why people still use them?
    Play against this mobs (creepers,wolfes,blazes) is impossible because of imablance.
    Why people like them?
    Why people like play runner kits?
    Do you like stall game or give everone bad mood?
    Why MinePlex change nothing?
    Why people say "Take l" or "GG noob" or "Ez"?

Posted Dec 10, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 10, 2019
  2. I highly agree with what you are saying and the point you are getting across. It really is too bad that there are many kits in several game modes that are yet to be balanced. It doesn't seem like much action is being taken; all we can do is hope that it will change eventually. A lot of good ideas and suggestions that make the game more fair seem to be not implemented or are rejected and I can't fathom why. Btw, I was in that game with you that made you make this post and I know that there was a player with the creeper kit in the game we played. It is really hard to get the achievements I am going for with such unbalanced kits.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    CubicalMayhem likes this.
  3. I agree with this, creeper's lightning shield, high explode damage, and sulphur spam making problems.
    Like you said earlier the creator's woun't see truh maybe, because how many times community told about nerf those three mobs.
    You need to try hard to kill them.
    Skelly horse can do it, but you need to be high skilled.
    I played over 1000+ games, but i got only 400+ wins, because of i played only balanced kits.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019
  4. Hey!

I do partially agree with you, yeah there are some kits in some game mode such as SSM that could do with some rebalancing, but there's more that goes on behind the scenes, and it's not as simple as someone just "balancing a kit". First, we need to see suggestions for changes, and then positive feedback from the community. If someone makes a reasonable suggestion regarding a kit change, it receives good feedback, and then it's approved, there is a chance it will make it's way on the server at some stage. Before this can happen though, there need to be suggestion threads. I have seen some good ones on the forums over the past few months regarding different kits which is great, if you personally want to see changes in kits, you should definitely make an individual post about it and discuss your points and what you'd like to see changed. We like to hear from the community so if you have suggestions please do make a post about them!

There is also the fact that this stuff takes time. It is very hard to receive a suggestion, get feedback from the community, get the idea approved, wait for a Dev to start working on it, get it tested, and then rolled out all within a few weeks/months. This stuff takes time, and stuff does eventually happen, but we have just got to be patient. We do have teams such as Game Insights which work on stuff like balancing game modes, so there is definitely stuff happening behind the scenes, even if it doesn't look like it. Also, there are other things that require urgent attention from Developers such as bug fixes or things that are completely game breaking that are usually worked on first.

My next point is that especially in a game like SSM, kits are meant to be different. There are meant to be kits that are better in a 2v1 situation, there are meant to be kits that are better for players who take the camping strategy, there are kits that are meant for players who are defensive, and more, so there is meant to be a variation in kits and how they work. I do agree though that some of the kits could undergo some changes to make them generally more balanced. Also to add on, there is never going to be a "perfect balance". There will always be a few kits that no matter how often they are reworked, they are not going to be 100% equal to another kit. It's very hard in my opinion to make 2 kits so equal with cool downs, abilities, and more. So overall, yes I agree some kits can do with some rebalancing, but they aren't terrible in my opinion at the moment. We do also want to see suggestions on how the community would like the kits to be changed/re-balanced, so if you would like to make a suggestion, you may do that here. Thanks for taking the time to write a bit of feedback, and I hope you can understand my points and where I am coming from.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    CubicalMayhem and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. I agree that kits need to be different, each player has his/her own gameplay style.
    Some of them have not small advantages between other.
    Community want make them more balanced, but we have enough proofs that community agree with changes.
    At all, we need change creeper ,wolf and blaze.We can't make perfect balance, but we should change something.
    I agree that making changes is hard and long work.
    I have some mob concepts to (scroll down to find them), but I saw that most works getting "In Discussion" status and it's all.
    Silverfish concept:https://www.mineplex.com/threads/introducing-silverfish-kit.72913/
    Cave Spider:https://www.mineplex.com/threads/introducing-cave-spider-kit.73224/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  6. I disagree with this. I was very unhappy when they took away kits in CakeWars. Why? I worked very hard to get full diamond in every kit, and then they took it away because people claimed it was ‘unfair’, I was very upset, because it wasn’t unfair to the people who earned it. I think the same goes for any game. I would be very disappointed if they took away kits in games such as SkyWars, Mixed Arcade, BlockHunt, etc. I don’t think every kit is unbalanced, however I can agree that some kits are unbalanced, such as some kits in Survival Games. I understand your concern, however I do no feel it is necessary to remove kits.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. I’d have to disagree with this as well. To be completely honest, I like imbalanced kits if you earn them and work hard for them. It would be very frustrating if they were all the same and you worked your way up to get kits that weren’t at least a little bit better. Sure, sometimes, there are a few overpowered kits, but overall, they have the right sense of it and not too much. As @LT Tombstone 7 stated, it’s like the Cake Wars kits: I worked so hard to earn full diamond and then they just nerf it like it was nothing. I know, it was a little bit unfair, but that’s what made it fun to look forward to. And at least when you didn’t have full diamond, you looked forward to a challenge. It’s nice that you’re trying to be fair, but overall I don’t really think it should be implemented. So I’d give it a -1 for now.

Happy Suggesting,
    -LT

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. I don't say that I vote to remove kit's, i mean we need balance them.
    --- Post updated ---
    First, WE DON'T WANT TOTALLY KILL THOSE KITS!
    Second:You are two friends (or brothers) so you can type your opinion in 1 post.
    Third:Creeper is OP because of lightning shield short cd, and sulphur bombs.
    Wolf is cleaner,one perfect cub takle and mouse spam clean everything.
    Blaze is laggy(a lot of particles) and very short firefly cd.
    So your phrase "a little bit better" isn't truh.
    What about "it’s like the Cake Wars kits: I worked so hard to earn full diamond and then they just nerf it like it was nothing", imagine that you are new player,you join game when suddenly a dia guy kill you at game start, what do you feel?
    Will you have a mood still play cakewars if you will die becasue of imblance.
    And kit like creeper is easy to get at start.

THIS POST WAS MADE ONLY FOR SSM MINIGAME, I DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER MINIGAMES.
    ;/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 10, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  9. Why people still use them? Because they're there! U no want people to play unbalanced kit u remove unbalanced kit u happy i happy we all happy
    Play against this mobs (creepers,wolfes,blazes) is impossible because of imablance. I played against these mobs no problem not impossible very ez to keel.
    Why people like them? No assume people like them many people mained them long time and no bother change mains
    Why people like play runner kits? becus everyone else play chaser kit so they pick runner kit to run from chaser
    Do you like stall game or give everone bad mood? yes very much it is mind game patience important melee only for elite meathead smack smack stall game for cultured players
    Why MinePlex change nothing? mineplex has other priorities ssm is tomorrow's problem
    Why people say "Take l" or "GG noob" or "Ez"? triggering tryhards very nice much fun they smash hands on keyboard screaming but I rekt them gg get gud lmaoo

To answer the title's question: No, I don't enjoy play unfair game. Personally, I don't think those kits you mention as being unbalanced (wolf, blaze, creeper) are unbalanced. I don't have trouble dealing with them. However, I hate the lawful evil Pig kit that JUST WON'T F!)[email protected]^# DIE >:(

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    afterfive, xGetRektedx and _Gulvan like this.
  10. Totally agree.
    This is dev's fault that the kits are imbalanced and the mainers aren't guilty - they just play the game. It's like saying "You shouldn't play top tier characters" in fighting games.
    Also, I am a runner picker and I think most of the people complaining about these kids are immature flaming schoolboys (judging by their attitude and a way to communicate). The game should have variety - this variety is provided by classes with different playstyles, such as camper, attacker, hit&runner, ... The people who complain about the fact that some playstyles exist are no more than the guys who do not know how to counter any strategies apart from attacker and do not want to learn anything to win.
    The reason why I pick runners is simple - this is my only way to fight. I have a very poor melee aiming skills and no matter how much I practices, I didn't improve at all. In my games I rarely leftclick, preferring to keep the distance and deal damage using skills. Countering me isn't that much of a problem - just get close to me and I'm useless. I do not win often, yet the kids don't stop to yell and that irritates me.
    I disagree with the statement provided above that creeper is imbalanced because of his skills - it just doesn't seem right to me. IMO, the creeper is strong because of his insane regeneration, that forces the player to kill him fast before he'll regenerate all his health back. Sulphur Bomb has a good AOE, but is indeed dodgeable; LS forces you to choose only one of the attack types - either skill-based, or left-click-based, but this isn't a big deal for most of the classes.

And yes, I don't mind giving the immature flaming kiddos a bad mood, but always try to cheer up positive and calm players. The thing is, the patient players are okay with me picking a runner kit.
    --- Post updated ---
    2 - these are two different people that can have different opinions
    Creeper - i dont think so, see above
    Wolf - you shouldn't let him get to you OR punish him for leftclicking while you're caught (the second strategy is class-specific)
    Blaze - lags have no relation to game balance and yes, I agree with the point about the firefly CD

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  11. I use spider more than snowman these days for the simple reason that it can have a decent matchup against most kits and I don't have to waste time against running magmas and chickens or spammy skellies

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  12. bow glitch took 5 months to fix and the communication between devs/staff and players was horrible

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Mitchy like this.
  13. You didn’t have to reply to that message, certainly not like this, if you’re going to post a thread like this, expect that not everyone is going to agree with you.

Posted Dec 10, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 10, 2019
  14. I don't really want these kits to be removed I just want to see them nerfed. Sometimes it is not too bad to play against one of these kits but it is really annoying if a creeper runs away and throws a sulfur bomb at you every 2 seconds. It's also annoying to get shredded by a wolf in 2 seconds. And it's also annoying to get inferno spammed for the longest 2 seconds of your life.

I can suggest using blaze against blaze if you're pretty good at pvp. They're immune to inferno so you can have an easier time fighting them. I think squid is one of the best counters to creeper but it probably depends on the player. I don't know what to do about wolf I don't really know good ways for killing it I jut mostly do it on accident.

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  15. IMO Creeper shouldn't possess Runner qualities as he's already decent in aggressive play. Sulphur bomb should be reworked somehow to be useless while escaping. For example, greatly increase the cooldown and decrease the current cooldown on Sulphur Bomb every time Creeper is dealing left-click damage to the enemy (by up to 2 seconds total ofc). While escaping, players try to avoid melee encounters, so Creeper won't be able to use Sulphur bomb often.
    I try to kite wolves when I get caught by their Cub Tackle, but IDK, haven't played against a pro wolf for a while.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  16. What.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  17. I'll be straight to the point here, if you don't mind. Is SSM currently undergoing or planning to undergo active changes? I noted that you mentioned how suggestion threads are needed for changes. You also said that several suggestions have been made with great ideas, and asked for more suggestions to be made by the OP. Are there a certain amount of suggestions which need to be required before a change is made...? Or are the ideas atm not balanced/agreeable/changeable enough? Or is a lack of development in SSM due to devs being too busy? Please, I'd love a straight answer, as I've seen tons of people sharing my frustration on why an awesome gamemode like SSM is being neglected and why they haven't had any answers/interactions with staff. Thanks for your time :)

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  18. Game updates/balance, from what I've been told by staff, aren't a priority. So yes, a lack of development in SSM is due to devs being "busy" with other things. An SSM update doc has already been made months ago so that's definitely not the problem, wish it was though. What their priorities are, are unknown, so no one really knows what's going to happen in the future.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    _JPXFRD_ and KarmaCallama like this.
  19. I read all messages, thanks for sharing your opiniob.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 14, 2019