• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Are the rules reasonable?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ZipIsHere, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Let's say for example u wanted to play with your friends in a party in microbattles but there is already 4 in the party,if you joined there would be 5 and automatically one would always be on a different team.If you get called out for cross teaming that ruins the perks of ranks for bigger partys if you only wanted to do microbattles.Your basicaly forcing us into smaller party's to not go over the limit in fear of being time banned.Could it be possible to have bigger sized teams?

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    ACgamer9 and el4ctrified like this.
  2. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

First of all sometimes parties don’t even get put on the same team which sucks.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    ZipIsHere likes this.
  3. Overdog

Overdog

What I would recommend is due to the unfairness of playing public and teaming (Look, it may not be this way, however in Micro Battles, if full, 8v2v2? Nonsense.), I would advise playing in an MPS. You can create your own or get someone to make one for you. It's for being fair. If you don't want to abide player sizing rules, just like said above, create your own MPS.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Spoiler likes this.
  4. We should add a macrobattles game xD
    I’d love to see how that goes.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    ZipIsHere likes this.
  5. Yeah if there was a opposite of micro battles instead like mega battles that was 12 vs 12 that would be lit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
    ACgamer9 likes this.
  6. ClassN

ClassN

Uh, well, by having a larger-than-normal group of players working together in a game, you're disadvantaging everyone else in the game. Just because you have a party of people you want to play with, doesn't mean you should work with players outside of your team. I'd say the rule is pretty fair.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  7. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

It's fair game honestly. Having a team of 5 is unfair compared to a team of 4. Even if it's a party of people you know and want to play with, it creates an advantage to others in the server.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  8. PandaFyre

PandaFyre

I have to go ahead an agree with Volcaloiid here

While you may have a party greater than the team limit of 4, you shouldn't be making teams of 5. This would as mentioned above make the game unfair to the rest of the players IF its 5 against 4 per say. There are certain situations/exceptions to the cross teaming rules, an example being if there's 4 reds left, 2 yellows and 2 blues cross team to eliminate 1 of the reds, or there are 3 blues left and 1 red and 1 green cross team to knock blue down to 2 players. As long as your cross team doesn't exceed the total amount of players left on the team with the most people left playing, then its alright.

I can see where you are coming from when you say the amount of players on a team should be increased because it can be a bit frustrating if you want to play with a group of friends, and not all of you are on the same team which makes sense why the limit on the number of people on one team should be increased, but at the same time, having 16 players in a game has a good balance for the kits, and the maps. If we were to modify the team limits, it would mean having to modify the maps and the game itself.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  9. Glitz

Glitz

Larger parties is not a reason to up the team count for Microbattles. If I had a 10 person party, requesting devs to up the team count for 10 people per team (40 people per game) would be awfulllllllll. Not only would it entirely change the game, but it would be a waste of time. Now I know that 10 is a bigger stretch than 5 but you get the point. The team count of 4 makes Microbattles, Microbattles. It ain't called Micro for nothing.

As for your concern, I get it. Singling out that one person in your party isn't fun. But if you change the rules given your circumstance it doesn't just get complicated (rule-wise). It also makes other players in your game have an unfair experience. If you think about it, even if you were allowed to crossteam, you'd still have to end up killing the player in your party who is on the other team otherwise the game wont end.

Posted Feb 12, 2019