• 1611 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4190 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Archer Squad In CakeWars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Dwasserd, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Be sure to hit that like button and tell me what your favorite game is in the comments :D

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    InZomniaa and Korben2005 like this.
  2. Heyo!

I enjoyed watching this video a lot! I think that it was very funny with the commentary, and it went along with the video perfectly. I haven't seen a whole lot of players being committed to the Archer kit, so seeing you being able to do this is awesome as well. I'll go ahead and leave some YouTube feedback if you're interested as well.

I think your Cake Wars video is great, though the time is a little bit long for most viewers. If it were to be shortened from anywhere to 5-15 minutes, I think a lot more people would enjoy watching your videos. Maybe just cutting into the main parts of the game would work better? I also think if you zoomed in on some more long range arrow shots would be funny as well, but that is just me personally. If you're an experienced editor or looking to become one, I recommend adding memes or some extra funny video/audio clips into your video (ones that fit obviously). I find personally I try to incorporate these types of aspects into my videos, and I see a lot of other successful and funny YouTubers doing the same as well.

My favorite parts were when you zoomed in on some of the comments made by the players throughout the video, and overall just the commentary was great as well. I could tell you had a blast creating this, so I'm happy for you on that note. Hopefully you can apply some of my recommendations onto your next few videos if you're interested, as I think you definitely have proven to create an awesome video. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  3. Bro thank you so much for this comment - My day has just begun and it's already great now so I appreciate that. And yes, I am looking to improve my editing skills - Before that episode I had never done anything quite like that so it's all still very new to me. If you know anybody who has experience with this type of stuff - PLEASE TELL ME LOL

Again thank you so much for the love (and I'll try to shorten the eps in the future :D)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You and Animalll like this.
  4. Hello nub

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  5. Sup Josh!

You have a hilarious video right here man! I love how you all seemed to be having a great time while playing together. I actually wasn't planning on watching the whole vid because for my taste, it is too long, but I managed to get through it because of how entertained I was. My favorite part definitely has to be when xNoob left and came back and said: Just had my cat playing ... haha. I still thank God I wasn't in the same CW game as you were because oh god, one archer is hella annoying, imagine a whole team xD.

Some suggestions I'd like to make is to shortened the length of the video. I believe from 7 to 20 minutes would be just fine. Something I thought you could cut was when you were already dead. Another thing I found really interesting is what TooMuchXMas4You recommended: adding memes or some extra funny video/audio clips. Of course, this depends on how good you are editing, but I'm sure that if you keep going in the future we're gonna be able to see this in your channel. A great example of this is the YouTuber Jumbo (His youtube channel in case you don't know him and want to see what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_17vC75UDfHgTJjX5Ravgw )
    . I know he didn't played Minecraft but man, he has a great touch on how to entertain people. This is not a suggestion but it's something you did great, using appropriate language.

Anyways, keep spreading this positive vibe around the server!

Can't wait for the next vid,
    Flame

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  6. Bro I DIDNT EXPECT ANY REPLIES AND THIS JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY LOL
    I will make new videos (hopefully several this week :D). I am always looking for ways to improve my editing - so if you have any suggestions tell me :)

Thanks for the love bro
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey bro

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.