• 648 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8512 Players Online
  • 7864 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

arcer kit

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by fruitloops82, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi guys it is me minionboy82 and i wont to expres my feelings about arcer kit and i dont like it becuz it is so so wierd but i like fighter kit and worker kit becuz they are not arcer and i dont like arcer kit in micro batles thx for ur time. also how do get sheild? also i atach a picture of a dog it is not my dog but it is cute dog#
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    Da_One, wwlt, Cakeys and 1 other person like this.
  2. cute dog

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 likes this.
  3. He is cute dog i also like pug

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 14, 2021
    wwlt likes this.
  4. love your dog! beautiful post, I one hundred percent agree!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 likes this.
  5. me to

OP OP
    wwlt likes this.
  6. thanks i really enjoyed this post but maybe i is that good thing you got nailed down and you are probably not gonna was one ☝️ i will be fun for me lol night i will you have to wake up early and have to be home was that the way that we did so basically i agree about archer kit and did you know guitarcherry has a little archer in it? i thought that was so cool oh my fod ÑMFAO and then i did that also too but yeah

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 likes this.
  7. holey cow!!!!!!!!!

OP OP
    wwlt likes this.
  8. ok sorry i was being alittle rowdyt for you maybe today yeah adn then there was a monkeyt in THE TREE AND IT WAS IN BLOCK HUNT SO HOW WS THIS HAPPENED? I DONT KNMOW BUT THEN I SAW A LITTLE CAKE AND HE HAD A HITBOX AND I SAW THA GUY AND HITTED HIM WITH MY AXE. HE WAS DEAD XD LIKE WHEN YOU KILLE SOMEON IN MICRO BATTEL

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 likes this.
  9. my momy brought me to zoo and i saw a monky but he was wasn onott in tree but it wood of ben good if he was in tre [email protected]@@@@@

OP OP
    wwlt likes this.
  10. thank you 4(for) sharing and caring it means a lots

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 likes this.
  11. np (i dont no what np stand for)

OP OP
    wwlt likes this.
  12. i learned it in statistics it is mean of x equals np and yeah sorry for the misclarficashin next time it onwt happen agin

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 and FluteVegetables like this.
  13. lol (lots of laughter) i liek this idea tbh (to be honest) idk (I don’t know) y(why) it hasn’t been implemented yet but ngl (not gonna lie) it’s so good

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 and wwlt like this.
  14. thanks

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    fruitloops82 and FluteVegetables like this.
  15. np (x = np i dont no what that mean but u said me to it)

OP OP
    wwlt and xOeuf like this.
  16. no sorry
    minecraf bow

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  17. pew pew [​IMG]

OP OP
    xOeuf likes this.
  18. what the heck happened here

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  19. best dog 2021 <3

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  20. Okay not really sure what the point of this thread is, maybe just so y'all can spam a bunch of random posts. But, I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the archer kit. Good news is you can always use a different kit. If you have any suggestions on how to change this kit, feel free to post your thoughts in the Game Alterations section of the forums. Also, you only get shields by being on a certain version of Minecraft by default. These shields don't add to gameplay, it's just similar to blocking your sword on 1.8.9.

Since this thread seems to have just been a bunch a spam, I'm going to lock it.

Thread Locked.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.