• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12025 Players Online
  • 9135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Arcade Stats

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by Jixxerous, May 18, 2020.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello, Drew here!
    I'd like to start off with MAYBE I've just missed it, but I don't think I've seen a LB (leaderboard) for INDIVIDUAL Minigames. I'd like to point them out as the "little man" so to speak and so I'd like to give that a voice. The current leaderboard stats are as follows: Bridges, Cake Wars, Skywars, Survival Games, Minestrike, Super Smash Mobs, Speed Builders, Draw My Thing, Block Hunt, Master Builders, and Champions. Where are the stast for Minigames? Minigames shouldn't just be one category under the Mineplex website as it's comprised of many, many games. I think it'd be nice to see a players stats per individual games when you hover over players, Player Stats (on the website hotbar at the top). Although you can see minigames statistics in game, I think seeing it displayed on the website would be a pretty neat feature. I say this because at least for me personally, being a level 96 with my stats looking like a ghost town on this website is so discouraging :joy: (type that in discord if you'd like to see the Emoji I'm implying). Anyway, this is just an idea and I'm sure it's pretty self explanatory as to what I mean. To sum it up for those wanting to skip through: Just add leaderboards and statistics on this website per player for minigames as well, not just the games listed earlier. It's again, just for visuals, that's all!

Thoughts?
    - Drew / Jixxerous

Posted May 18, 2020,
    Last edited May 18, 2020
    xUmbreon and Palidity like this.
  2. all for this, I would love to have other types of statistics on this website

Posted May 18, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM and Jixxerous like this.
  3. Agreed! I think there are too many games within arcade that a lot of people religiously play and have impressive stats for to go unaccounted for on a players stats. I would love if there was an expandable section where you could also view everyone's arcade game wins + achievements. :)

Posted May 18, 2020
  4. i think that would be smart too!

Posted May 18, 2020
  5. Hey!

I agree with this. It's better to have stats for every type of game on Mineplex that is public! Some people might also want their stats to be shown if they have the most wins for a game on Arcade, or something related to that.
    But that's all my feedback, I would love to see this added, thanks for the idea!

Posted May 18, 2020
  6. I think this a great idea, and could be easily implemented onto the website! Some of my friends are on the leader boards for Mixed Arcade games, and I know they would love to have that accomplishment shown on the website. Overall, I strongly agree with this idea!

Posted May 18, 2020
  7. [​IMG]
    I believe this is planned, and as an arcade player, I'd love this so I don't look like a random since I don't have many stats outside of arcade and nano.

Posted May 18, 2020
  8. Hey!
    I totally agree! I think it would be awesome if we were able to see the the stats for arcade games because personally I play them a lot and am curious to see what I have accomplished!

Posted May 18, 2020
  9. Hi! I'd absolutely love to see individual arcade minigame stats added on the website! I don't see a reason as to why they're not listed with all the other public games that already have stats visible for on the website. I just feel like the player stats and leaderboard pages are incomplete without them. There's also a good number of players who have impressive stats for individual arcade games (high K/D ratios, 1,000+ wins, etc.), including some of my friends. And I'm curious to see what I have truly accomplished, as well as other players. I know Micro Battle has its leaderboard visible on the website (though no individual Micro Battle stats when you look up an individual player's stats), but I don't see the leaderboards for any of the other arcade minigames. Have a wonderful day!

Posted May 18, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  10. If I could like this 1000000 times, I WOULD.

Please, please, please add stats for arcade games! I got to the level I am because of Mixed Arcade and Nano, and not by the games that are already listed. I'd really like my stats for arcade games and Nano Games to be shown on the website. Huge +1!

Posted May 18, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  11. I would love to see this happen. Players who 'main' an arcade game, such as me, would love to see our stats be public.

Posted May 19, 2020
  12. I think that this is a great idea. Most of my wins are in arcade games, such as PB, but it isn't represented on the website. I think it would be really cool to be able to see everyone's arcade stats for all arcade games. I don't really see any cons to this idea so +1

Posted May 19, 2020