• 1210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6528 Players Online
  • 5318 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

April Fools

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 1, 2020.

1. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE

What's the best April Fools joke someone's pulled on you?

What's the best April Fools joke you have pulled on someone?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  2. I got woken up at 3am once being told there was a non-existent fire lmao

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. A dad in my neighborhood somehow convinced his kids to get ready for school in the midst of this quarantine lol

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. I've always had plenty of food allergies, but I had many more when I was younger and my parents on April Fools found look-alikes for every food that I was allergic to to see what my reaction was

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. A couple years ago my brother decided to prank everyone in my household and he put vaseline on all the doorknobs. I went in the kitchen closet and my brother shut the door on me and when I tried opening the door I couldn't because of the vaseline and started yelling at him LOL.

Apart from that I never pulled a prank on someone before, but maybe one day in the future.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Eroca, FluteVegetables and xGetRekted like this.
  6. I was sleeping over at my friend's house and it was 11:30 pm, meaning the day was pretty much over; when suddenly we realized we had pranked nobody, not even each other. We were desperate but low and behold an opportunity was bestowed upon us...

Basically, her brother asked us to get him a coca-cola drink so we decided to shove anything we could into that glass with it. We put raw egg whites, Marmite, this weird purple thing that we weren't sure what it was, salt and more. It was vile but it didn't look any different. Only smelt bad.

Either way, we gave it to him and him... He chugged it and basically spat it all our after realising the stuff we had put in. He tried to throw the drink at us but we bolted out of the door and he threw it down the stairs and cracked the glass (his bedroom was in the direct line of the stairs)

That night was a good night, we slept to the music of him gagging for the rest of the night. There was only mild anxiety about falling asleep and waking up to him trying to murder us.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.