• 1452 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6346 Players Online
  • 4894 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Apple vs Orange Juice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vScott, May 22, 2020.

?

Which is better

1. Apple Juice

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Orange Juice

18 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Let's end the debate!! Which is better

1. Apple Juice
    2. Orange Juice

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  2. Pfft obviously orange! It's so fresh and good.

Posted May 22, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) likes this.
  3. Hello!!!

I love apple juice. It may seam like a childs choice in beverage, but that is why I like it. It isn't overpowering, like orange juice, and it is very refreshing. It also comes in juice boxes, which lets be honest, are the best thing to ever happen,

<3

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  4. Yo!

This is honestly a hard question for me, as I really enjoy drinking both of them. Additionally, they are pretty good for you minus all the sugar that they have. I like Apple Juice because it doesn’t have an acidic taste like Orange Juice does, it also appeals to my taste buds quite well, so that’s a plus! As for Orange Juice, it does have an acidic flavor, however it’s taste balances that fact out, making for an ideal drink. In the end, I’ll have to choose Orange Juice, simply because of the fact that it’s lower in sugar.

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Honestly, this is a rather difficult choice after all, like how getrekted stated, they're both good for you, though, in my opinion, I think I have to also choose orange juice because its easier to pair with other foods/drinks. After al orange juice can be paired with bread making orange juice and bread, yet whilst you can do the same thing with apple juice, it just doesn't taste as good imo lol

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag and PROSTONE like this.
  6. REEEEEEEEE, obviously elppa juice. You sillies.

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. yes

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  8. Hey! Tough pick for many, but for me it has always been apple juice, something about the taste has always made it superior to any other fruit drinks in my opinion, I would still drink Orange juice, it is just if I had the choice between the two apple juice wins 100% of the time for me. Interesting debate, definitely a good one to debate on too.

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  9. It's easily Apple Juice for me. Brings back so many memories and I also don't like oranges or orange juice which makes this answer very easy for me.

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  10. I have a pretty funny story (overall, I'd say orange juice, but only because I personally don't like either).

One time, I was on set for this online commercial that was advertising a new smart thermostat (like a campaign project). We had to do a scene of eating in the kitchen (it was me, my "sister", and my "parents"), and we had our food and they poured us orange juice. I do not like orange juice at all. However, I had to drink it for about 10 minutes, as we had to improv lines, as if we were eating as a family.

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  11. Hey!
    This thread is really gonna make have to think. I personally love both apple juice and orange juice however, if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be orange juice. My reason for this is because I tend to drink orange juice a lot more especially at breakfast. Apple Juice was more of a childhood beverage for me that I haven't had in awhile but I still love it :D

Posted May 22, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  12. Oh defiantly orange juice all the way. It's the perfect breakfast drink! Now, you could argue the same applies to apple juice however, you'd be forgetting the key difference between the two drinks. That difference being that apple juice is inferior in every way to OJ.

Orange juice with or without pulp is the real debate.

Posted May 23, 2020
  13. Although I really love apple juice, nothing beats the taste of freshly squeezed orange juice, it's just so sweet and sour and amazing. I just picture myself lounging by the ocean when drinking it. And I also like to have my orange juice with pulp, I have no clue what people find so off putting and icky about a little pulp xD

Posted May 23, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  14. Wow, this is quite the tough question. After a bit of thinking it over, I'd have to say I'm team #OrangeJuice. Orange Juice is a classic, with a strong flavor to really give you that wake up push you need in the morning. As Look_Dan said, it's tangy, it's refreshing, it's sour, it's tropical, it's delicious. I'm not a big fan of pulp, however, preferring the pure juice itself. You know, what? Maybe I should have some orange juice today...

Posted May 23, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  15. It was hard for me to decide, sometimes I like orange juice better and sometimes I don't. If there is a lot of pulp in the orange juice, then it is horrible and I would prefer apple juice. Another thing is if the orange juice is too acidic. Sometimes I just don't like the acidity. In this case, apple juice would be better because the flavor of apple juice that I drink is more consistent. But at its best, i would prefer orange juice.

Posted May 23, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  16. My favorite is always going to be apple juice. Not even a comparison to orange juice for me

Posted May 23, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  17. Orange Juice 100%, I love orange juice its one of my favorite drinks to drink in the morning it just makes me feel 10x refreshed. But depends what orange juice with pulp or none, I love with pulp because it tastes more refreshing.

Posted May 24, 2020
  18. Super delicious!!

My favorite is orange juice. When I was little, my mom and I always buy orange juice for every breakfast before I got to school. Even in my high school I still drink orange juice. I like its sour and sweet taste and I eat oranges more than apples because of its texture!

Posted May 24, 2020
  19. I rarely get to have either, but I really love both.

If I had to pick, I would choose Apple juice. Orange juice is amazing before Breakfast, but it feels wrong drinking it after eating or during later points in the day. That's just an association I've always had with Orange Juice. I only ever get Apply Juice while I'm in France and it's the most refreshing drink and it goes well with meals and doesn't give that weird taste. Plus Orange Juice never tastes the same to me. There's pulp, non-pulp and sometimes it just tastes weird depending on the brand. Usually, apple juice tastes relatively the same.

Honestly, blackcurrant may be above both of them but... That's a different story.

Posted May 24, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  20. apple juice

Posted May 24, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.