• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Appeal Denied

Discussion in 'Help' started by fqerie, Jan 21, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I submitted an appeal to get a permanent mute punishment taken away, for reasons that can be discussed privately, and it was denied, so I read what the post said, and I did what was asked to messaged the Sr. Mod who did my appeal, however it’s been over a week and I haven’t heard back. I really wanna get this sorted out so if anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  2. Heyo,

Depending on why you were muted can determine why you'll probably never be unmuted again. If it were denied maybe you didn't include enough information on why you want to be unmuted. The reason it's taking them to respond is maybe they're on absence or they're just really busy. Right now, the best thing to do is be patient

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  3. Hello!

I'm sorry to hear your appeal was denied. I have never been in the same situation before but my advice would be to bump your message as the forum ninja may have lost your message or forgotten about it. I'm sure if you send them a polite message such as "Hey (name), I was just curious if you had an update for me?" they won't mind at all. I wish you the best of luck in removing your permanent mute!

Edit: I forgot to mention that you may need to include the appeal link in your PM. Make sure it's in there!

Posted Jan 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2020
    Korben and zHalo like this.
  4. Hey,

I would totally recommend checking out THIS guide. It's the official guide on how to appeal a punishment and gives you all the information you need to know about appealing. It even has a nice little Q&A at the end. :P

I would also like to point out that it's highly possible there is a reason the Forum Ninja hasn't responded to your private message yet. You see, in the official guide that I linked above, it states that "if you are simply asking why it [the appeal] was denied, your PM may be ignored since we already stated it in your appeal - "did not meet criteria"." Additionally, it's also possible that you didn't include a link to your appeal when you messaged the Forum Ninja who denied your appeal - this could also result in your private message being ignored. If either of these occurred in the message you sent to the Forum Ninja who denied your appeal, you should send another private message with the correct information to the same Forum Ninja.

Hope I helped!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  5. Just a heads up, it’s kind of difficult to see messages from players when a ninja does appeals. I got like 10-20 new messages a day just from appeal notifications, which was kind of annoying. Just bump it and hopefully they notice. If not, you can message any Forum Ninja and they’ll pass it on.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  6. Hey!

Staff reserve the right to ignore your message if you’re asking something that was already mentioned by them when they initially denied your appeal. This just works to ensure that staff members aren’t wasting time. If you asked a question that wasn’t covered in the initial appeal denial, then make sure you provided a link to your appeal. Some staff members may ask for it if you didn’t provide it, and some may just ignore you until you send it. So just double check that. Lastly, if you made sure none of that applies to you, then try messaging them again after maybe another day or so as they may have just forgotten about it as they are very busy.

~Nick

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  7. The best thing to do in this situation is to either message the Forum Ninjas again a week after your initial message to "bump" up your original question or to message another Forum Ninja member and ask them to inform the first Forum Ninja about your message since Forum Ninjas get loads of messages on a daily bases and might've simply forgotten to reply to your message. Another point that is worth mentioning is the fact that your message sometimes might be ignored by the Forum Ninjas, the reasons include as @FreakingNick stated, if you're asking why your appeal was denied, the answer to that is mentioned in the denial message ("did not meet criteria") as stated in the Punishment Appeal Guide. The Forum Ninjas would also ignore your message if you haven't included a direct link to your denied appeal. This is all stated in the Punishment Appeal Guide and I strongly recommend reading it if you haven't done so already.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  8. Yo!
    As the people above have all stated, you'll need to wait until the Forum Ninja responds to your message.You can also message another member of the team which can be found at www.mineplex.com/staff. Please remember to respect our appealing rules and not to get appeal banned, as-well as read over the guide I'll link below for your future appeal(s). For now, I'll be locking this thread since your concern has been addressed with many answers above.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Appeal Guide: https://www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide/

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.