• 1200 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4066 Players Online
  • 2866 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Apology to all

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by MudkipLover2005, May 27, 2019.

1. Hello guys,

I am writing this as an apology for my crimes (as in rules broken) on the forums. I am very very sorry for doing Light Advertising and I will never ever do it again. Although I am only 13 IRL, I will learn my lesson right now. I also wanted to say that I did false report as well (As in my report was rejected) because it was allowed. Thank you.

PS. I am very sorry and I will learn from my mistakes.

Posted May 27, 2019
  2. You are forgiven.

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 likes this.
  3. It's all good, as long as you learn from your mistakes, you're fine.

Posted May 27, 2019
  4. Hey there.
    Honestly, standing for community, I'm sure that we can all say you're forgiven. I'd just say try and not get into messy situations :) I've been there before and I can understand it can be frustrating. My suggestion is to learn from any mistake and make it into a lesson rather than a burden.

Posted May 27, 2019
  5. Its fine, everyone makes mistakes. Just dont hit 8 warning points in a month!

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 and xOeuf like this.
  6. Big facts. Not everyone's perfect - I've had my down times here too. We don't judge <3

Posted May 27, 2019,
    Last edited May 27, 2019
  7. Heyo!

Not everyone is perfect, but try not to repeat your offences otherwise more action could be taken. I forgive you!

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 and xOeuf like this.
  8. It is okay my friend! I made my very own mistake a few days ago, by making the malicious threatening. But I have learned from my mistake and my appeal was accepted!

Also, do you guys think my English looks good? I'm trying to perfect my verb tenses

Posted May 27, 2019
  9. Your English looks great!

Posted May 27, 2019
  10. Thank you! I will actually be moving to America soon

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 and Acerna like this.
  11. Hey man you don't need to be so hard on yourself everyone makes mistakes. Just learn from your past so you won't mess up again.

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 and persistent like this.
  12. hi hi!

It takes a lot to stand up an apologize in front of a large community of people, let alone own up to making a mistake which is a very very mature action for which I commend you for. I can say, even as a moderator, I've made mistakes too (some are pretty embarrassing, and worth a good laugh at), others could be more serious which I need to step up an apologize for making a mistake, irl, and in game, its a great skill to have that is growing more and more scarce in the youth of today.

Don't be hard on yourself about this too, its human error, and i can bet you everyone you've ever met has made a mistake before, you're not the only one because i sure have made a mess of myself in hilarious ways from messing up! Overcoming and learning from past experiences is part of growing up and maturing, in which you have clearly demonstrated, I hope to see more of you in the future on the forums, and in game!

Posted May 27, 2019
  13. That's it, you all getting likes from me coz of your postitiveness

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2019
    January34 likes this.
  14. This is a one in a million kind of post. I usually never see a thirteen-year-old talk to a community about their faults. I think you are brave and you will do great things in the future. Admitting to your mistakes while your young makes you a better person in the future. All is forgiven.

Posted May 28, 2019
    persistent and MudkipLover2005 like this.
  15. Thank you. You're very nice... also I don't get it... (No offense, but I don't get it) [​IMG][​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2019