• 1915 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10353 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyway to update some account information?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by ObviousQuantity, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was updating my profile picture and I noticed that I put in the wrong birthday and I was wondering if I could change it or have it changed? instead of August 2nd 2003 I have it set to 2002 omegalul. Also while I'm asking can I also update my account username from Spliz to a more current username that I've been using for everything? I tried looking, but honestly the settings was like a maze so I just thought it would be easier to ask here.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  2. Only administrators+ can edit your birth date and I'm afraid they don't currently offer to do that.
    You can change your username via user setting. You'll see a list of categories; what you'll want to do is look just under settings, where change username is. Click that, you should be able to figure it out from there.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  3. Like said above, you aren't able to change your date of birth. I don't think you'd be able to get someone with administrator permissions to do so either, if they do it for one person the expectations would be there for them to do it for other players who make similar mistakes.

You are able to change your display name though, you can do that @ www.mineplex.com/account/change-username. It works the same as Minecraft usernames. They must be unique and can only be changed once per 30 days so be sure that you make the right decision.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  4. Well, this is the way how XenForo works for setting your birthdate. When you registered your forum account, you can only set your birthday once. After you created an account, it's permanent. You'd probably want to contact an admin of the website to reset the birthdate for you. As Nate said above, you can only change your display name at https://www.mineplex.com/account/change-username and certain preferences.

With that being said, I'll lock this thread as the questions has been answered. If you have any questions about your forum account settings, or about this thread, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Aug 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.