• 1589 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8303 Players Online
  • 6714 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyway To Farm Gems?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QuietSnow678, Jan 11, 2021.

1. So Im trying to farm gems for Block hunt I need 5000 gems and I currently have 1000 something. Anyway someone could Give me a tip for farming?

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  2. Java or Bedrock?

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  3. Um I play on Nintendo switch.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. Block Hunt in my opinion doesn’t give a lot of gems. If your planning to farm gems I’d suggest playing Skywars, Dragons, Bomb Lobbers (Gives a lot of gems) really any mini-game that has PvP. Block Hunt only gives 60+ gems when there’s a amplifier. Getting a rank will give more.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    QuietSnow678 likes this.
  5. Hiya!
    So easy games to play that you can farm gems in are Nano Games, Block Hunt, or any mixed arcade game for that matter

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  6. In my experience, Bomb Lobbers is the game that gives the most Gems, Shards, and XP in the least amount of time. Once I got 600 gems from a ten minute game, which you can increase by throwing more TNT and getting more direct hits/kills. As @StyxKiller03 said above, if there is an amplifier going and you have a rank gem/shard bonus, you can easily get to 5000 gems. Hope this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    QuietSnow678 and StyxKiller03 like this.
  7. What rank gives the most?

OP OP
  8. Duchess/Duke

A $20 purchase.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  9. Ok thanks

OP OP
  10. Buy Immortal | Play Speed builders | Get Gems B)

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  11. I only have 200 minecoins. So Thats a no for immortal plus im on bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2021
  12. i have a lot of experience as i have played every mineplex bedrock game so i will try and tell you what the best way is to get gems.
    first off, snowfight. i mentioned snow fight first because it's a limited time game mode which means it won't be here forever. i currently grind snow fight and have gotten over 1 million xp as well as over 100,000 gems. this is a good game to play for gems.
    secondly, we have skywars. there isn't much to say except that skywars is by far the best game for xp and gems. i would say snow fight is better but that game mode is temporary. skywars has always given good xp and gems. lots of level 100s play skywars to get to that level too so i recommend playing it.
    thirdly, we have dragons. whilst dragons did get an update giving less xp and gems, its still a very easy game to play and still gives a fair amount of xp and gems. its also very fun to play especially with friends!
    fourthly, bomb lobbers. bomb lobbers used to be within the game mode "mixed arcade" which i played a lot in 2018 and 2019. bomb lobbers has given ridiculous amounts of xp and gems and is no doubt the best game for xp and gems. this game mode only comes once a week though and only for the Christmas event which was supposed to have ended already but im not complaining.
    fifthly, we have mob arena. mob arena can be a very boring game but easy to play for the most part. all you have to do is team up with other players and survive against hordes of mobs ranging from zombies, skeletons, spiders, zombie pigmen, baby zombies and baby pigmen. if you survive for let's say 30 minutes, then you would get 100s of gems at least and a ton of xp. mob arena takes a long time though so i would only play this as a last resort.
    last but not least we have micro battles. micro battles isn't the best game for gems and you need to be pretty decent at pvp to play, it does give quite a fair amount of gems though. usually 80+ gems per game (if you win). this is how i got about half of my gems at least. there isn't much else to say for micro battles.
    that is what i think on the best games for gems and xp. i really do hope it helped! i would just like to say that speed builders could be good to play too. i don't play it much so i can't remember whether it gives loads of gems or not which is why i never included it. i hope you enjoy your time on mineplex though!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    QuietSnow678 likes this.