• 670 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3758 Players Online
  • 3088 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

anyone tryna play

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by bindows69, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kake war pro

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  2. This isn't the right place to find someone to play with, and we don't really have a place on the forums for it. However, you can join the Mineplex Discord server, where there is a "call for arms" channel for this purpose. Just go to discord.mineplex.com and you will be invited.

Otherwise, you can also ask other players in-game. Have fun!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  3. Hi there, like @Thenorn said above, you should join the Mineplex discord and ask people if they want to play cakewars with you in the #looking-for-party channel. Since this is not the correct spot to look for a party, many more people will respond to you there. You can also just ask people in game, and if nobody can then just switch lobbys. Have fun playing!
    -Bob

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  4. Heyo,

Like the others said above me, this is not the place to request players for a Cake Wars party. The best place to do that would be on the Mineplex Discord in the #looking-for-party channel. I'm sure there'll be many players who are willing to play with you!

As there's no need for this thread to stay open, I'll be locking it. Let me know if you have any questions or have problems joining the Discord :)

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    20LeeBrian1, Fusafez and StyxKiller03 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.