• 720 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10657 Players Online
  • 9937 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyone Got Tips and Tricks For Spider?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by _mqmo, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I want to main spider but I just feel like I'm not playing the kit the way it's played by the pros. If anyone has any tips and tricks that would be really helpful! :D

Posted Jun 9, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Run.

Posted Jun 11, 2021
    CubicB likes this.
  3. If I'm being honest, Sadern has a point here lol. But also if you just use your double jump and combo the opposing players, you should do fine.

Posted Jun 11, 2021
    CubicB likes this.
  4. o lol alr thanks sadern and zombieguy :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2021
    zombieguy304 likes this.
  5. From my experience, Spider is extremely versatile. This makes him able to be played in a wide variety of ways. In my opinion, you are better off starting to play Spider with the way you feel most comfortable. Then you can slowly bridge out to trying more advance techniques with Spider.

Here's an alternative solution: If that isn't working for you: You can ask a friend to play some private 1v1 SSM games with you. I consider this a win-win in the long run as you both can end up improving from fighting one another.

And finally: if push comes to shove, you could always grab an alternative account (provided you own one) instead of a friend. You could then proceed to use the alt as a test dummy while you try and learn any mechanics you aren't truly familiar with as Spider.

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    _mqmo likes this.
  6. Hello! Aim the opposite vertical directions when aiming webs. However, aim slightly up when shooting someone on the floor being you! Best of luck!

-AlphaCringe1

Posted Jul 16, 2021
  7. Hey!
    As a Spider main, I would say that you need to use your speed to your advantage. Low ping is even more useful but unfortunately not many of us can have that. My advice would be to try to master triple jumps as they can make spider very agile with its movement. Good spin web aim can also be very effective as once caught in your web a full needler attack or some pvp can do a lot of damage.
    Best of luck!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    _mqmo and dcdb like this.
  8. Press space homie

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Paladise likes this.