• 3427 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11865 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Anyone else with this idea?

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by _JID, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I am willing that the server puts a weekly old game shuffle.
    This would insist of maybe Squid Shooter, Snowball Fight, Monster Maze, Alien Invasion and more.
    And also new game of maybe Death chase
    This game death chase would be a game where there is multiple people maybe 2 or 3 that are the deaths. There is a parkour course set for all the other 25 players which is basic parkour but is set with obsticles such as a anvil drop which can suffocate you when the deaths use the button, dissapearing tiles, Flame arrows killing you automatically, portal bringing you back to the checkpoint you were last at and maybe a lighting hit. Feel free to put more ideas to what this game should do and be also there is a portal at the end for whoever wins just like dragon escape endings.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.
  2. I would love if Mineplex would bring back the Weekend Brawls, where each weekend either old games or special versions of current games were featured. Limiting these games to the weekends will ensure that there are an ample amount of players to play this game, but I think this would give the Mineplex developers a creative space to either tweak current games or to bring back some of the classics, and give us players a really fun time!

As far as the Death Chase game, I feel like this might be too similar to the parkour in Nano games or of course, Dragon Escape. I think Death Chase would be a fun time, but it would also require a lot of developmental bandwidth to produce, and I think our developers time would be better spent on more innovative projects.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Toxcity and bestjoedavena like this.
  3. Yep that’s very true on the second point but I feel something new is always a lot of work and new games really could up the player count. Also yep weekend brawl was amazing really should bring it back

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2019
    AppleFTW likes this.
  4. I see some of the said games played in MPS so it has potential to thrive. Every game has a fan base, large or little.

This is very similar to Death Run from a different server. Seen as Mineplex currently has more players than them, I think this idea will do fine. This server is more full than the other and Death Chase is unique.

When making a new game idea, you must incorporate every little detail and have all possible questions answered. Can you please list every possible trap there is and give the time limit for the players to get to the portal? You should also add a few traps that are not found in Death Run and give an exact maximum number of players.

+1 for now

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 7, 2019