• 1079 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5234 Players Online
  • 4155 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyone else tired of this happening?

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by Maskless1991, Jul 11, 2019.

?

As a joke, would you rate someone the highest score for a build, even if they did nothing?

1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

62.5%
  1. So you decided to play Master Builders. Cool. You work really hard on making, say, a pot of gold. You spend all 5 of those minutes for a dedicated piece of art. It's time to review everyone else! Everyone did great except one person who randomly placed lava, fire, and metal bars around the building area, not resembling a pot of gold at all. As a joke, everyone rates it a purple and that person wins. I am tired of this happening. I'm talking about people voting the highest score for someone who literally built nothing or just randomly placed blocks. This is unfair to everyone else who is playing the game, because they actually worked on their builds and got voted fairly while the person who did nothing gets voted very highly, which is very unfair. I am sick of this happening and hope that it is possible for the staff to take action against this.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  2. Hey!

I don't personally play Master Builders too often, and while it does sound annoying, I don't necessarily know what you want staff to do about it. The game is based on people's opinions and that's why this most likely happens. There's not really much action that can be taken, unless what they build is inappropriate, then you are able to report the build. But I'm sorry you encounter this so frequently.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  3. You can report the lobby for gameplay trolling...

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  4. Yes, you could report the lobby for Gameplay Trolling, but, I don't see how you can gain evidence for this. It doesn't show who votes for what unless you are specifically paying attention to what players are holding in their hands and what they vote for. Even then, it's hard to differentiate between who is trolling and who is genuinely voting. As I said, this game is based a ton on opinion, and it'd be hard for a staff member to determine who specifically is trolling and who is being genuine.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. Just recording the game can be sufficient evidence for an FR, or call in a staff member.

Posted Jul 11, 2019