• 347 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5304 Players Online
  • 4957 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anyone else miss the 2015-2018 Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nooted ⇄ tyreese, Nov 17, 2021.

1. I mean, dont get me wrong, its nice because of the nostalgia but personally I dont think i 'miss it'? It'd be nice to revisit the old days, yes, but I like the version of MP we have now :)

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  2. Yes. I miss when games would actually start

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  3. Very true, and I made some good friends back then

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. If my memory serves me correctly, I started playing on Mineplex in late 2013. I started at school in our computer lab class playing Minecraft during our free time. I definatly miss the old days of Mineplex but with that said, I was so young and terrible it wasn't as fun as now. Now I know more about the games and I'm better at them.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  5. in bedrock, I miss it but also dont. Back then (2017-2018) everything about mineplex was beautiful, and I played it for fun. I wasn't ever even sad about losing a game of anything because the server was just *fun*. I did not play with anyone else but I still liked it; a lot. But now I have friends and its a different type of fun for me. I like the old days, but dont miss them necessarily.

Posted Dec 2, 2021