• 1298 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5694 Players Online
  • 4396 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any VR users out there?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TimmyP, Feb 21, 2020.

1. pllllllllllllll

Posted Feb 21, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 26, 2020
  2. Greetings!

I have played Mineplex Bedrock once in VR. Never again. haha. I played a couple rounds of cake wars with my friends and let me tell you. I've never been so confused in my life. Overall the game was VERY fun and VR players could oddly look through walls. Next time I play on VR I really want to try playing BlockHunt or Dragons. Those might make me sick after a couple games but who knows.

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. I currently do not own VR, however, I would love to try it. It would give me a new perspective on the games that I have spent hours playing and it would be a generally unique experience!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  4. I’ve seen plenty of videos of Minecraft on VR, it looks awesome! Sadly, I cannot relate, as I do not own one. If I ever get the chance to try it, I definitely will. I’ve been told it’s very hard, but it would be enjoyable to try out. Hopefully, I will get a chance to someday.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  5. To be honest, I really wish I had a VR. It looks really cool and I’d like to try playing Minecraft in it. Maybe sometime in the near future!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  6. I only have google cardboard, but I wish I had VR.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  7. I have played Mineplex Bedrock and Java in VR. It's fun and I always seem to hit my head on a wall. I played a couple rounds of Skywars and Survival with my friends, including by myself, It's never been funnier. Overall the game was pretty fun and subpar, and VR players could oddly look through walls, in some cases. Next time I play on VR I really want to try playing on higher grossing servers. This may make me sick after a multiple games, but who cares

Posted Feb 26, 2020