• 2478 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9016 Players Online
  • 6538 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any updates on the bug that made me lose 30000 shards?

Discussion in 'Help' started by TimmyP, Jul 10, 2019.

1. My thread here was closed (as usual):
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/lost-30000-shards.54187/

But Ive done everything asked of me and not heard a single thing, except the first day where it was accepted. I still feel like this will get lost in the move to 1.12.

Only play Block Hunt so that is a lot of games and time to get 30000. I can only unlock things with imperial too.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  2. After reading through the responses on your thread, I do have to ask - did you end up making a bug report and contacting support? If you have, the only advice I can offer you is to wait, since there really isn't much else that can be done.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  3. Yes I did. Kinda bogus you have to admit.

Figured it might be easier to solve because I imagine if I paid money for this crate, it would have been solved.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019
  4. Hey!

So after reviewing your previous thread, of which a staff member already replied to, my recommendation would be to just wait. As @Oscaros_ mentioned in your previous thread, this is a bug that Developers are working to fix. This means waiting is pretty much the only thing you can do at this point. I know you say you have already done this but staff can't just give you 30,000 shards. If you really did experience this glitch, you will be compensated in time.

Hope This Helped!
    -Nick

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  5. I lost an unlock. I paid 30000 and played about 1000 games to get it. They CAN just give me 30000 shards, but Id happily take the unlock as well just to continue progression.

I dont appreciate you implying that I would lie about this, thank you. If you would like to see my loyalty to this server, check the BE Block Hunt leaderboards.

Hope this helped!

Edit: and not to sound like a total d**k...

But this seems like something that will become harder and harder to prove as time goes on, especially assuming they rely on server logs. Can you say that in 6 months they will be able to pinpoint me and give me my Cupid Broken Heart\30000 shards back? I sure hope so but I doubt it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 10, 2019
  6. Hey,

So under no way was implying that you were a liar, I was just saying that, with all due respect, you didn't provide any evidence that you purchased any item. I believe you spent 30,000 shards, but staff members can't since so many others try and steal from Mineplex. Secondly, when I said that the staff can't give out shards, I wasn't saying they physically can't, but under obligations, they can't give players shards, especially if they didn't prove they purchased anything. Giving a player that didn't prove they bought anything 30,000 shards is like giving any random player 30,000 shards. Thirdly, I too want to say that in 6 months they'll be able to have logs of in-game purchases and pinpoint you, but of course they can't, no sever can. As I said, this is a glitch known to Developers who are working their hardest to try and fix it so that players like yourself can get adequately compensated for any glitched purchases. Warmly, if you think you could do a better job at fixing this glitch than paid, trained, and hard-working Developers, then, by all means, go ahead.

Hope This Helped! <3
    -Nick

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  7. This is an issue you should leave in a ticket. Making a thread won't do anything positive towards the situation.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  8. No, it didnt help. Please stop replying to my post.
    --- Post updated ---
    Wont hurt. And this is 2 separate threads now.

You would think they could just look at server logs, considering thats my only recourse. (~10-20 minutes before my first 30000 shards thread)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2019
  9. Seriously? Give me access the source code, the compiler and source control software and I'll get busy fixing it.

Also, it needs to be said - even when you preface your comment with the word, "warmly" and end with an emoticon heart, doesn't take away the fact you are insulting him with your "think you can do better?" rhetoric. An insult is an insult, even when bracketed by faux kindness. Not really called for here.

He is obviously a loyal player who is communicating clearly and deserves respectful dialog from moderators. He, as a customer/player has a reason to be emotionally invested due to his loss of time and hard work. Mods should - imho - be fair, clinical and unbiased.

Posted Jul 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
  10. Yeah. Seriously. Crates used to be purchasable! Crates used to be directly purchasable, IN GAME. I would imagine the variable can be verified, or the unlock be verified. Becuase this used to be purchasable! I mean this took what... 700-800 matches? ...Two months because this is one of the last things I have left to unlock?

YEAH SERIOUSLY. I understand how server logs work. I understand that the more time that passes, I lose! Seriously!

I dont see any other posts around here talking about this, do you? I come here a lot... Nothing where someone LOSES 30000 shards! Do I have to unlock this AGAIN just to see if it works? Or I lose my shards AGAIN?

(for the record, I only play one game. I get between 30-40 shards a game unless there is an amplifier, do the math: I have EVERY RIGHT... This is 2-3 months, everyday!)

PS: Your snide remark is completely uneducated. This has worked fine for YEARS!
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump. Still unresolved.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 10:23 AM,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2019
    Coolwolf457 likes this.
  11. I would suggest sending a report here!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  12. Ive done all that minutes after it happened.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump.

Still nothing. I know what resources you have are fixing bugs, but it took about half of 2019 to get this (2019 thus far). It is so unfair that you wont look into it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  13. Hey

You should create a ticket, that is what I think would be the best thing for you to do now other than wait patiently.

GL
    Jman442369

Posted Jul 18, 2019 at 11:34 PM
  14. I did all that minutes after it happened. Still nothing. 3-4 months i dont get to unlock anything. Is this going to happen again in a few months when I get 30000? Who knows.

Cant count on time when its a shard\unlock error. More time passes, bigger the server logs get.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  15. Hello
    As you should know, the Devs already know about this and are trying their best to fix it. I would just sit their and wait patiently.

GL
    Jman442369

Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 11:16 AM
    FreakingNick likes this.
  16. I think for now you should just focus on grinding shards and not spending them, and only spend them when you get word of when the issue is fixed.

Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  17. Its not like I can focus on anything related to shards, because I only get new things from imperial. I dont play for shards I play for fun and leaderboards, but every once in a while I get to unlock something new...

The problem is that it takes a huge amount of time to get the shards, and it sets me back an unlock (even if its one ill never use). So in a couple months Ill probably just unlock the same thing, meaning its double the time of that, when I might get to see something new.

Only ~55000 shards left! Cmon devs help me out!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 12:20 PM