• 1063 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10466 Players Online
  • 9403 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

any tips on free kits forever achievement?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Drb, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I want to unlock the sheep kit, but this achievement is taking too long

Are there any recommended kits for this?

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  2. The easiest out of all the free kits is probably slime, and the hardest are spider and skeleton.

If you are new to the game id definately reccomend slime for the free kits achievement, but its all personal preference.

It may seem difficult at first, but the free kits have some of the best kits in the game (spider and skeleton), so once you get the hang of it the achievements shouldnt be hard.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  3. I'm not great at SSM, but to echo what was said above Slime and Spider are some helpful kits that I used for my progress on the achievement so far. I used Spider for most of the wins, considering I enjoy using a kit that has a lot of different opportunities and potential for movement, and Slime is overall a strong kit to use as well.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. Spider is awesome if you are precise on your hits.
    Just double jump real fast around the opponent and hit them.
    Use needler to drop them into void if they are leaping over islands. Or use it as a fishing rod to get combos
    Turn around quickly and web them, then go in for the kill.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  5. Iron golem?

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  6. As someone who has played Super Smash Mobs for a long time, I can tell you that it really depends on what your playstyle is. If you're a fast-paced player your kit would probably be spider, while players who aren't very good at fighting with melee should strive to win games with skeleton. If I had to choose the best free kit, I would most definitely say spider but, then again, it really depends on what your playstyle is and what you generally like playing. :potato:

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  7. People seem to be saying that you should avoid Skeleten but personally when aiming for the achievement that is the only kit I was good with. The distance you can keep with skelly is really advantageous when you're not good at melee trades and fights. Slime is very difficult for me so my biggest advice to you would be to play 5 games with each free kit trying your absolute best with different strategies and see which one is the most enjoyable and easiest to play, then continuing with that one.

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  8. Hi there!
    It seems a lot of others have already provided great feedback so I'll just share a bit of my experience getting the achievement. For the majority of the wins I got using free kits I stuck to Slime and Spider. They both have fun movement and landing their abilities can be pretty satisfying. I would say your best bet is to try them all and see what works for you. I'm not a huge fan of Iron Golem, but that might the one you get a lot of wins with! Good luck :)

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  9. thanks for all the replies

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  10. Just play which kit you enjoy the most, that's going to give you way more value than the best kit to play since you're still new and don't have much hope of beating older players.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  11. slime!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  12. in reality I really think the achievement should be lowered to 50 but thats besides the point; I would go for spider or skeleton and try to master each

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  13. I used skeleton because it has many different ways to play it and decent armor. It was also the easiest for me to get used to. If you are a more passive player, then you can shoot across maps and back away every time someone comes near you, or if you're the aggressive type, you can pull off epic combos with roped arrow + bone explode and go in for attack. So yeah, skelly is versatile for different play styles and a good starter kit, but I'm gonna talk about some of the others too.

Slime: While slime is easy to pick up the basics of, it's also easy to kill, since it has really bad armor. So if you use it, then you have to be really good at aiming rocket so no one can come near you, or always on the run. Slime also has high damage outputs if you have a fully charged slime rocket, which makes it more fulfilling.

Spider: Well, many people argue that spider takes the most skill out of the four kits. It's undoubtedly the best, if you can figure out how to use it. Spider relies on being able to move and think quickly and it's good for rushing people if you are decent at directional jump. Or you can just run circles around your opponent and knock them into oblivion with needle and attack. Probably easier said than done.

Iron golem: If you want to use golem, one word of advice is to play near the edge. You won't take a lot of knockback, but other people will if you use seismic slam or fissure. Or you can just use hook to drag them behind you and off the map. Just make sure you're in a position to knock people off easily.

So yeah, that's just about it. As a final note, if you want to get the achievement faster, then I would recommend sticking to slime and skelly, since spider and golem are harder to learn and might not be worth your time if you just wanna get this achievement over with. But honestly, just play whatever you enjoy. You might not like any of them at first, but if you spend more time with a kit, you will probably grow to like it better. I hope this helped you and good luck on your achievements!

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  14. Slime, it’s spammy, high damage, what else ya need?

Posted Mar 11, 2021