• 1646 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8948 Players Online
  • 7302 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any professionals have any tips to get all achievements quickly?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Jolmine, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Hello everyone, as of lately, I've been picking up SSM again. It's a game I have a lot of fond memories of it and it's even more fun than I remember it being. I have unlocked all kits except for the achievement kits. And as I'm not more than average at the game, I don't get many wins. Now I have a question for you all. What could I do to grind out 100 free kit wins quicker? Any tips for kits and/or tactics to use? Thanks in advance for all your help, I love the community :D

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Ducksicle likes this.
  2. Hey,
    I encourage you to try out all the free kits several times first, and see which kit you enjoy the most or perform the best with. Personally I like all the free kits, but if you're grinding for the achievements, then I wouldn't use iron golem. Spider is definitely more of a skillful class, so for beginners I would try skeleton and slime. Also become more familiar with each map available and the players in the community. Hope this helps!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    VictoryChampion, Carrut and Jolmine like this.
  3. Use the free kit that you like playing. Harder to get achievements though, because of the amount of veterans who circulate in lobbies.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Jolmine likes this.
  4. HI

As Ducksickle said earlier, I would use skeleton or slime. They are easier to use than the other two, but spider is better but it takes more time to get good at. So unless you're willing to put in more time to learn spider, then use skelly or slime. I used skeleton for my achievement and I'm not great at it, but it has good abilities and if you remember to keep distance between you and other players, you can just snipe and bone explode when they get too close. However one thing I should warn you about is the arrows sometimes bounce off of people instead of hurting them. But other than that skelly is really good.

Hope this helped and good luck on your achievement.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Jolmine and Ducksicle like this.
  5. Slime is a great choice to grind out the free kits achievement. The great damage, mobility, above average regen, and ability to alter your size makes this kit a great choice to learn and easily grind out your wins. Two things I’d recommend while playing Slime though is to practice triple jumping, as the kit’s mobility is greatly improved upon learning how to, and to keep your size relatively small by using slime rocket when it’s appropriate. The one downside to Slime is how fragile it can be when you forget to stay small, so you end up having one of the largest hitboxes in the game paired with your low armor.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Jolmine likes this.
  6. dont use slime because it has the annoying passive skill of making u instantly hated by anyone

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Chpinkles, maevestarbaby and Mitchy like this.
  7. says small magma

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  8. I learn all of the kits so I don't have to use the same kit over and over again and it gets boring sometimes I play free kit sometimes I use normal kits depending on the players I'm playing against if I know someone in the same match as me and their better I will just play to have fun but if everyone had no rank most of the time it's new players so I use free kits

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  9. It might help to get a friend to play duos with for a while. This goes for any game really, but having someone that's better than you at the game giving you some advice or instruction is a great way to get better. Fairly certain the achievement works with SSM team mode as well, so that's basically two birds with one stone.

I think some kits also work better on certain maps than others, but if you're aiming for more of a casual player type opposed to a professional, then you can get away with skipping the specifics there. I haven't touched SSM in forever though, so I can't offer any help on kit specifics, but it looks like there's already a great amount of advice from other players in that regard.

Posted Jan 23, 2021