• 775 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8625 Players Online
  • 7850 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any faster ways to level up?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TenCashew804211, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I've been playing Bedrock a lot, and even when I win almost every Skywars games I play, I still only level up maybe once a day, and thats not considering the fact that the amount of points needed to level up only increases as your levels increase, and THAT'S not considering the fact that most players don't win very often, meaning they don't give very many points. I will get to the point now, does anyone know how to increase levels more quickly? Does any game give more points than any other? I just was wondering if I could somehow speed the process up.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  2. the more you level up the harder it gets, for me it takes like a week or 2 to level up and thats playing all day

for me its blockhunt, easy game and 700 xp or 1500 if theres an amplifer

but the best game for somework is speedbuilders, played it yesterday and got like 6,000 xp for a win

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  3. Just get in a party with other (good) players. I find my Xp earned increases a lot when grinding with friends, even when the game we’re playing is MB.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  4. I mained micro battles for my first 70 levels. The rest are on castle defence, merry mayhem and snow fight. I got majority of mine from snow fight though. If you want xp then I recommend watching out for double xp events, they're really op. Level 100 requires a total of 10,672,500 xp. Once you hit level 80 you're pretty much half way there when it comes to xp as you have around 5m at level 80. The xp will take a long time to get so count yourself lucky that you're not at level 80 yet because I got so demotivated at some points. For my last 3 levels I had to grind normal skywars with no double xp event. There was always an amp but it still took me like 2 weeks. The last 3 levels were around 800k xp

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  5. ForevrrFury has stats for what every level 100s main game is. I figured this could possibly help, here ya go: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10lyrXsudfx9KCZiVUJ9I1Pui5vfFL3fBcqbJUAAZoUA/edit?usp=sharing
    Go to the level 100 stats part and scroll down a little to the diagram. Note that most say dragons, but they were dragon escape really. Dragon escape doesn't exist anymore after the unwanted removal of mixed arcade and you can't afk dragons now without getting kicked. So don't really focus on that despite half of the level 100s getting their xp from that.

Posted Apr 16, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 16, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.