• 1781 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6716 Players Online
  • 4935 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Any chance you can fix Cookie Town?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by TimmyP, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every single match now people climb the mountain because everyone knows that stupid glitch. Waste of 10 minutes every time you play.

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  2. Hey there!

You can help contribute to the Mineplex community! If you feel this is a major glitch, you can report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs, and submit all the evidence you can. Good luck on the bug report, you can contribute too!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  3. Hey there,
    in addition to what @Overdog said above, if you feel that players are exploiting a glitch to reach areas of the map which are not supposed to be used in a fair game to get advantage on the others, Map Exploiting rule should be applied here:

(From the rules):
    You can take video evidence of the players breaking the rules and create a report here. (This requires you to upload the evidence to YouTube/other video hosting services).

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    Kollu and Overdog like this.
  4. This goes outside of that. Sorry to be so blunt. This is too obvious to make a video of. Just play a single match (maybe two) and watch the back wall.

Its more obvious than any other hole you have ever blocked and that goes full for clearing the holes (all but one) on Thames Square so they couldnt get on the roof. Did you have reports for that? This is much more common than that ever was at this point.

Or just go in a match, go inside that back house, climb the ladder and hop on the trees. Bam you are free to climb the back wall.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 17, 2019
  5. I know what you are talking about. It’s the exploit where a player can go to the right rear of the map where the pile of TNT is located, enter a house nearby, land on some trees, and climb up a hill that is outside the playable map. As long as the devs haven’t patched that exploit, such as adding an invisible wall, people will continue to exploit it. I confess that I have done this a few times but it gets boring when no one is chasing you.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  6. Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  7. Hello it appears you have came across a bug please report it here Report

Make sure to not post bugs on the forums in the future because the best thing you can do is report them

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  8. Hey!

Please make a report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs, if you see a player doing this then please record evidence and report them at www.mineplex.com/report

If you have any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.