• 451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3030 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Any chance you can ease up on the auto-switch team thing?

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by TimmyP, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are always circles of people around the sheep looking to play hider, meanwhile myself and a couple others click the red sheep to hunt...

No joke. 99/100 times it moves me back to hider. Why?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  2. yeah i have this issue too and it takes me like 10 minutes to find a game where i can actually hunt. the problem exists on java (and it happens more frequently due to the hunter:hider ratio being like 1:5). on java it has to do with your uid so maybe something like that for bedrock?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    CZArkolan likes this.
  3. It is probably a ratio thing you are right, but it wasn't like this before the morph bug of 2019. Still force switched from time to time, but worked alright.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Thread moved to game alterations

I definitely agree this is an issue that I have seen when playing Block Hunt. It’s pretty easy to que as a hider, but the majority of times, I see people who que for hunters often placed on the hiders team.

I’m assuming the issue has to do with ratios as well, which makes me a little concerned that in order to fix the issue, there would be a lot of complications since we can’t change the ratio of the game. Regardless, I definitely think it should be changed.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  5. and one more thing: you can queue hider then immediately queue hunter. this puts you all the way at the front of the queue and brings your chances of being hunter up. if that doesn’t work, you can just jump in water (or lava if you’re on cookie town) to get on the hunter team. only issue with this is that it messes up your stats if you’re that type of person.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  6. Why was this moved into game alterations lol

Anyways, I have no idea if this is a known bedrock issue, but it happens in every team game. Queueing for specific teams just doesn't seem to work well.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  7. Hiya,

We’re aware of this issue for Bedrock. However, there’s no ETA as to when there will be a fix. Next time you find a bug, please send in a bug report. Let me know if I can help you out any further.

Thread Locked - Bug

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    Worpp and nolawn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.