• 952 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9390 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anticheat Hiring Information

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AlexTheCoder, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the updates and what you bring to the team!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  2. Bravo Bravo

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. Congrats and welcome to the MP team, toon! Hope you have a good time here and let's hope the anticheat gets some love :D

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    rockie777 and Segwat like this.
  4. Posted Jul 21, 2019
  5. Hey there,

This is a long overdue congratulations to @ToonBasic and a well-deserved promotion,

From my experience with ToonBasic in the lobbies and messages, he's open to all feedback on GWEN Flaws and he is also friendly with everyone in the community, he also enjoys his time in the Lobby and restarting them c:
    I'm looking forward to the 2020 updates *i know it's a joke c:*

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  6. Thank you, MP so much. Although GWEN has been pretty abysmal for such a long span of time, it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully, having a dedicated dev to GWEN will finally solve some of the issues with cheating prevention. However, I'm incredibly hesitant to believe that anything will drastically change.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  7. Congratulations!

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  8. Nice

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  9. Congratulations! I already see the improvements that have been improvised. Slight improvements but still improvements are improvements! I may be late on this but I look forwards to more improvements regarding GWEN

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  10. Congrats!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  11. Never gonna work hackers always come back ;(

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  12. Ha

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  13. I feel like this will make the anti-cheat better than before! Sure it may not get all the hackers, but this will definitely get most! I'm really excited to see this change in action and what you are going to implement. :D

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  14. Welcome and congratulations @ToonBasic. I can't wait to see all the improvements that come about! Cheers c;

Posted Aug 16, 2019 at 8:24 PM