• 1083 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5259 Players Online
  • 4176 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anticheat Hiring Information

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AlexTheCoder, Jul 5, 2019.

1. This news is very nice to hear! Congrats @ToonBasic and I can't wait to see your improvements to our anti-cheat. And as always, great job Mineplex.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  2. Congratulations ToonBasic! I'm very excited to have someone on the development team that can focus their efforts on GWEN and make it better for our community. I've personally seen so many players, particularly on the forums, that want this change and I think it'll bring a more positive atmosphere for players if we continue to keep GWEN up-to-date. It's probably the number one requested idea. I'm elevated to see what the future has in store!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Glamourized, Joiined and NASA like this.
  3. Congratulations @ToonBasic! We really need a better GWEN anticheat.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  4. Congratulations! I'm excited to see what you can do c:

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    acabae | Zipppo likes this.
  5. Cool

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  6. Congratulations and welcome.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  7. [​IMG]

Well Done

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  8. Congratulations @ToonBasic, really excited for this and looking forward for the upcoming GWEN related updates! :mineplex::gwen:

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  9. Congratulations !!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  10. Thanks guys!

GWEN update in 2020 :gwen::gwen::gwen::gwen::willy:

Edit: not literally as someone's gonna take that seriously

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    PapiKirito, Thenorn, Joiined and 2 others like this.
  11. WOOOT WOOOT 2020 guys yaaaaaaaaaaaay congrats toony btw bless us with ASMR.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  12. 2020 i'm expecting at least 1 update

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  13. Half an update and you got a deal

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
  14. ......aight.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  15. Honestly, reading this entire forum thread makes me so happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a positive reaction as this, and I’m deeply excited to see the future of Mineplex. It’s no secret that the anticheat, GWEN, has had quite the criticism currently and in the past. I have full faith in @ToonBasic, and I’m overjoyed to see what he can do for Mineplex. This is not something we all just wanted, this is something we needed. Thank you to Toon for joining the Mineplex team to hopefully create a far better anticheat and improve our network to what we all knew it could be. Here’s to seeing GWEN become what we all knew was possible, and now can be achieved with the help from our new anticheat developer.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  16. congratulations @ToonBasic!! i'm so glad that GWEN's getting improved :D

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  17. Congratulations @ToonBasic, and also suggesting that Mineplex and the Development Team should be more focused on fixing GWEN's current problems, like the Clans Charles Witherton Parkour Kick before moving forward to making GWEN a more detective Anti-Cheat which is, of course, important as well.

Posted Jul 12, 2019

18. Nice

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  19. This is kind of late but I'm very excited to finally have a GWEN dev. I think we're in good hands, I was fascinated by his posts regarding the anticheat. I'm also excited because ToonBasic seems to be a really creative guy which could make for some interesting gwen checks which I look forward to. Huge congratulations :')

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  20. Congratulations @ToonBasic! I'm very happy to see someone that's going to be focused on GWEN and I can't wait to see future updates and changes that will be made! Congratulations again!

Best Regards,
    Kellen

Posted Jul 13, 2019