• 476 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6729 Players Online
  • 6253 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti - cheat

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by KillenDeath, Jan 5, 2022.

?

Do you want add replay Mode in to game and report mode to everygames in Minecraft(command:/report)

1. YES

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. ni

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. oh my god dude

Posted Jan 14, 2022 at 12:40 PM
  2. Sure enough, I’ve won a good few matches against hackers.
    Also, (might not work anymore), if you place platforms into them in certain ways as they are flying up/down to you, I’ve found that you can trigger the anti cheat on them, what with their face being suffocated in wool, and their feet not on the ground for a few seconds… been a while since I did this though, but very funny.

Another bonafide method is trapping them in wool and end stone on the bridge between islands, then using Polly to blow them up. If you timed it right you can kill them with blast damage or the void, but as much as I enjoy these deaths, it requires the enemy getting really prideful and having stock armor, and being in the last 5 min of the game, so it just doesn’t happen often.

Not a cakewars professional, I just get careless and find ways to take us both out once the cake has been broken, playing the game as wrong as possible to at least neutralize them.

Posted Jan 14, 2022 at 8:58 PM
    Diestraction likes this.
  3. well, tbf I do lots of similar things when I encounter hackers, usually trying to take them out rather than play properly.

What I also found to be effective is using wool to sort of build a small room in order to force them into close combat, not allowing them to use reach effectively if they use it, or sometimes even kill aura

Posted Jan 15, 2022 at 5:29 AM