• 120 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1912 Players Online
  • 1792 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti - cheat

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by KillenDeath, Jan 5, 2022.

?

Do you want add replay Mode in to game and report mode to everygames in Minecraft(command:/report)

1. YES

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. ni

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. well, tbf I do lots of similar things when I encounter hackers, usually trying to take them out rather than play properly.

What I also found to be effective is using wool to sort of build a small room in order to force them into close combat, not allowing them to use reach effectively if they use it, or sometimes even kill aura

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  2. FINALLY MY PEOPLE

Posted Jan 28, 2022
    Diestraction likes this.
  3. Going by their history, I think it's safe to assume /report will in fact be implemented sometime in this century. Maybe this very decade if we're lucky.

(In all honesty, I don't have a clue of what's in store for Java and Bedrock in 2021, other than "not much". All we really have are long-standing "promises" like this one from years past. The most recent one I heard was the plan to ditch the old queue they brought back in favor of a "new and improved" Butch. Bringing the old one back was a quick fix to tie people over for the holidays when player counts were at their peak, and fortunately, they've kept it that way, at least so far. If they choose to keep it this way forever, you won't see me complaining.)

I wish they'd start each year off with a "State of the Server" type thing, where they recap the events of the previous year and announce their plans for the current one. No, I'm not talking about a livestream. A simple forum thread would suffice. Just be transparent. Don't leave us guessing or hanging on to near-empty promises.

Posted Jan 30, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 30, 2022