• 372 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3831 Players Online
  • 3459 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by LegoNick1208, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, this will be short. I am writing this because i just played a cakewars game, regular more, so 4v4v4v4, and i was yellow. Red and blue each had 3 players, and ALL OF THEM WERE HACKING. They all had Kill aura, a few could fly, they seemed to never die, just teleport back to base when they got low, because they never lost gear and i know they did not have a million runes. Please mineplex, fix the anticheat. I'm not asking anyone to reply to this, i dont really care, i just want to play a game without 6 hackers and did i mention they were teaming? Its not fun.
    Please dont tell me, oh its being worked on, it will be fixed soon or they were not hacking, its just im bad, or i need to report them. ive explained the issues with this before, i wont type it all out again.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. We all wish we could have the perfect anticheat on both platforms, but no anticheat is perfect, and we don't have a dedicated anticheat developer to improve ours at the moment. We are all aware there is much room for improvement with the anticheat, and all hoping it will receive an update soon. It seems as though this thread is just expressing frustration, and you already know possible options to deal with hackers. You also stated you didn't really want thread interaction, but being able to host positive and constructive discussions is what the forums are for. For these reasons, the thread will be locked.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.