• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5466 Players Online
  • 2576 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti Cheat Problem

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Understrafee, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Many of minigames is getting destroyed by HACKERS. Since the Toolbox for MCPE released with NBT Editor Update. Many of minigames lobbies is destroying by Toolbox users. Please update the anti cheat we need peaceful game. No hackers. (I know its hard to make an anti-cheat but you can download this anti cheat. Take a look: . This anti cheat is so strong that can't be bypassed this anti cheat is also named gwen. Untested for toolbox) just Please update the anti cheat we need Peaceful Game.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  2. I have been finding several lobbies/waiting-lobbies destroyed on mineplex recently also. I think the reason why the anti cheat is so hard to stop item spawning is simply just how the server was made. I’m hoping a solution to this can be found soon. The most we can do at the moment is request a restart if a lobby is destroyed.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Ikanai Misako, Perseus and syrenical like this.
  3. Yes... The server anti-cheat is disabled in waiting lobby of minigames it really needs an update. Im just saying if the server owner/anticheat coder dont want to update they can download the anti-cheat that used in the video

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  4. But i think if the server anti-cheat is fixed you cannot give your self an item using your Hack Client

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  5. As someone who USED to be part of the spawn item hack (using an a client which shall not be named) I can guarantee that the items that were used to grief were a lava bucket, and some nbt-edited items. Since then I've moved on from using these sorts of cheats - It's not very fun. Get's boring after some time. And Bedrock is just a dumb version in general.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  6. and other players whose enchanting their swords using a hack client and the video up there will prevent player from cheating so they can't give themselves an Griefing Items (the anti-cheat showed in the video is more efficient than other anti-cheats)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  7. Since the toolbox for MCPE is released the server became worse and other game unfair advantages

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  8. reporting

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  9. Luckily Mineplex now has a Bedrock dev, who can hopefully help to start fixing the anti cheat. Not sure what the priority list is, but I'm sure it's gonna be high on there as this is probs quite serious lmao

Since MP has a Bedrock dev, hopefully things which everyone's requested can move along the pipeline too, not just "fix this bug" or whatever, and I bet there's a lot in all fairness... Hopefully now some work will be made on Bedrock

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  10. The Bedrock developer gyroninja is currently working on a solution to stop toolbox hackers from griefing lobbies as we speak.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
    syrenical, Lilipix, girlkatie and 4 others like this.
  11. Wow. Just wow. Im not even sure what to say.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
    Lilipix likes this.
  12. i think mineplex should really focus on the rule breakers first and after that they should be fixing bugs , games etc.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  13. Hey!,
    So @HackingPvP it would not necessarily be ideal for Mineplex to download the anti cheat that you showed us for multiple reasons. First of all there is a possibility that it will not be compatible with Mineplex. That plugin could be made for another Server Hosting Software. Also, the plugin could contain dangerous, corrupt code so the source code would have to be reviewed before downloading it. Also, the Lobby Servers do not have the Anti cheat monitoring them. This is probably because of all the cosmetics which could be mistaken by the Anti Cheat as Hacks. Now I am sure the Developers are working on a way to prevent this.
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  14. Uh - Okay. I mean whatever, I stopped playing Bedrock Edition 1-2 years ago. I don't even remember that last time I even went on a server on there.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Lilipix likes this.
  15. i was joking dude no wworry

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  16. LOL sorry I thought u were real about that dude xD

Posted Aug 13, 2020
  17. Hey.

In a recent Mineplex Bedrock update, a change was done regarding item spawning. I'll list it down right now:
    As you can see, this means that almost all sort of item spawning methods, including toolbox editors, are no longer going to work properly on the Mineplex Bedrock server. This will prevent any further unintentional griefing of lobbies and all sort of other issues that were caused by item spawning hacks.

Since this should answer your concern as this issue was fixed, I'll be locking this thread down. Feel free to PM me with any other concerns you might have left.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.