• 1714 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10152 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Anti Cheat Bug.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Panda Pixel, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow gamers. I have found an anitcheat bug where you double jump on a ladder in One In The Quiver. You will be kicked by GWEN, go ahead and try it. It will kick you. Good luck gwen developers on this action, and good luck gamers.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  2. Hello
    I'm really sorry about this and I can definitely relate to this, however I would advise you to submit a bug report which can be found here. Before you submit a bug report though, I would look over the extensive Bug Report Guide as it provides information as to how to properly fill a bug report and whatnot.
    If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to hit me up with a message or reply to this post :)
    Have a nice day!
    ~BasicT

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  3. Hello @Panda Pixel,

Thank you for making this bug known with the intent of alerting our devs of this issue. @BasicT summarized everything quite nicely.

Seeing as the situation has been addressed, I will be locking this thread. Feel free to contact me should you have any other questions regarding submitting a bug report!

Thread locked > situation addressed

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.