• 250 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5504 Players Online
  • 5254 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another set of photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by traincar100, Jul 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is one my smaller photography posts, I have some other posts with more photos.

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  2. took me a second to realize this wasn't a person doing a headstand in the water pls lmao

the whole area for all these pictures looks so calming and i love it

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  3. very pretty I love those pictures <3

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  4. Very nice places, and the photography is better than most on this forum

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    traincar100 and FoxGal like this.
  5. Wow!!

All of these photos look absolutely amazing! I love all of the different sets of scenery and backgrounds, and really like the colors and quality of each individual picture. The trees and bodies of water all look so scenic and surreal put together. Overall these look spectacular and I'd love to see more from you in the future! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  6. Hey!

These pictures turned out nice! So green! I'm the type of person who enjoys going on walks and this looks like a really peaceful place to do so. Wherever I look there are trees, it's beautiful. My favourites would have to be the second and third (even tho they're practically the same) since I love the water and endless amount of trees. Great pictures!

Posted Jul 19, 2021
    traincar100, FoxGal and ItsMqrk like this.
  7. niceee water, where i live our rivers are filled with poo and deadly bacterias

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  8. Hello hello!

As usually these are super pretty! A few of them actually look like my backyard haha

My favorite picture in this batch is probably the one with the dragonfly there at the end! They look so peaceful sitting there, its really cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  9. Yeah I accidentally put the same photo in twice.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 20, 2021
    siee likes this.
  10. Cool photos, I'm a photographer outside of games and I get paid to do portraits and landscape photos and stuff like that! It's pretty fun ^-^

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  11. i kept looking at the image to figure it out and seen your comment lmao like it really looks like it glad im not the only one

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    traincar100 and anna dot like this.
  12. Lovely photos! I love nature and am really fascinated by it, I personally wish I had the chance to get out more and go to places like this parks and heavily wooded areas like this are perfect for reading, walking or just snapping amazing photos like these. Your photos turned out great, and I’ve seen some of your other posts as well and I really love how your photos come out. Hope to see you post some more in the future!

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  13. Ayo,

I love any photos that have to do anything with nature, so I really like the photos here! Keep posting them and I'll be jealous!

Posted Jul 24, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  14. I love these photos a lot! Especially the greenery and nature! So pretty, keep the good work up! :)

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  15. I love the greenery! It's very beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with me!

Posted Jul 31, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  16. So pretty :o

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  17. These bring me such a sense of peace! Some lovely photos, I really like the combination of cheerful lighting and vibrant greens. You definitely have a skill for photography!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  18. Lovely Images!

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  19. Love the scenery, looks a lot like the places where I'm from!

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.