• 279 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6910 Players Online
  • 6631 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

aNoThEr MuSiC tHrEaD bY aNnA, sUrpRiSe SuRpRiSe

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anna dot, Jul 19, 2021.

?

do u enjoy music

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. i have made so many music related threads. but. i am finding a ton of new music lately which is so underrated. so. here's my questions for u guys today.

who are some artists/bands u think are extremely underrated, and who are some that u believe are overrated?
    by underrated i mean like people who are barely ever played/talked about and u think they deserve more recognition. overrated i mean people who u think are overly hyped and get too much attention.

if u don't mind drop a song or two or three by said artist/band.

and guess what, i'm actually going to answer this question apart from my last thread. (heads up there may be a lot.)

underrated artist/band(s):
    1. arrows to athens // songs- dust and gold, stars, chase the sun
    2. nico collins // songs- over and over again, on accident, stranger, happy?
    3. alexander stewart // songs- backwards acoustic, let me hate you, house of cards
    4. nathan wagner // songs- sometimes hearts break, i miss you, trauma, lonely
    5. adam harrison // songs- fly // he is SUPER underrated please listen to at least fly

overrated artist/band(s):
    (i won't be listing songs for them because i don't really know many of the names i just know i'm not a big fan of their music)
    1. billie eilish // i just can't lol like her lyrics are just not my style and she is talked about way too much imo
    2. halsey // i DO like some of her songs i just believe she is overhyped
    3. juice wrld // same as halsey
    4. meghan trainor // the music is ok at best but i know she was overplayed on the radio for quite some time
    5. imagine dragons // way overplayed, they have some good songs, but the radio plays them too much
    6. nicki minaj // only songs from her i like are the collabs with little mix/ariana grande otherwise i just can't stand her style and she is talked about so much
    7. katy perry // overhyped, not that good
    8. cardi b // i dislike her style in general and her songs honestly disgust me but that's probably just me

yeah these are all just personal opinions. ik some are controversial but whatever
    obviously u don't have to write a response nearly as long i just felt like doing so because i literally have nothing better to do with my time

Posted Jul 19, 2021
  2. First of all, great thread name
    Second, ill start with overrated (cause there are a lot more of those)
    Disney
    Any pop singer because pop songs are INSANELY IRRITATING
    Ummm those rock singers from the late 1900s or something

Underrated:
    Bad lip reading (no, seriously)
    Ummm yeah thats all that I can think of

Also I have no idea which slot Rick astly goes into but maybe underrated because people are generally irritated by being rickrolled

Posted Jul 19, 2021
    Name Tag and anna dot like this.
  3. hm i dont listen to music anymore because I never really find the time to. but if I were to say what some overrated / underrated music songs are I would say:

1. Dream on - Arrowsmith (underrated)

2. Time in a bottle - Jim Croce (EXTREMELY underrated)

3. Stairway to heaven - Led zeppelin (Not overrated and not underrated)

Idk if you've ever listened to this anna or not but im sure you have, have a great day thanks for making this awesome threat ^-^

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Name Tag and anna dot like this.
  4. Man how the hell is Juice overrated

Posted Jul 24, 2021
  5. Picking underrated stuff is too hard....... so idk I'm gonna pass.

Overrated bands: kpop ones (yeah sorry I don't like kpop) honestly yes imagine dragons is overrated too

Sorry this reply was not even helpful

Posted Jul 28, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  6. Yes that song is good

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  7. 100% agree, Kpop is WAY too overrated

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    Name Tag, CatFan105 and anna dot like this.