• 1078 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9516 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another Mineplex Trainee Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 13, 2019.

?

What should I do?

1. Only Staff Interviews?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Staff interviews AND Mini-games With Staff

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Hello everyone! Here is my next mineplex staff interview! Thank you to @xOeuf for taking some time to do this interview! It was very nice to chat with you!

Also I have a question to ask you guys. Do you think i should only to staff interviews or do staff interviews and some gameplay with staff as well? make sure to vote in the poll!
    Thanks guys! Enjoy!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  2. Hiya!

Lovely staff interviews as always. Great questions, good microphone quality and good balance of sounds! It would be nice to see a game with the staff member after the interview just to gain some more insights on the interviewee and have some fun with them!

Always looking forward to these, have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. Hey!

These are always so great to watch personally. It's always fun to hear the responses and the questions that you ask. I hope you do some more of these so the community (and myself) can watch them!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf and Ryan14VT like this.
  4. you should ask questions more than just a few and also play for like 10 minutes. Also great video btw

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Kyuine, wOeuf // xOeuf and Ryan14VT like this.
  5. Yo Ryan this was so much fun to do!
    I've always been a huge fan of the interviews and recently they've been the talk of the town here within the staff team, so when you contacted me I was super hyped to do one! Once again great quality on the video and solid insight to the work we do and the people we are :D
    Keep up the amazing work man - can't wait for the next one! (Do @ClqssyOwl - He's someone I forgot to mention but I really love him and he's also a huge inspiration/role model for me!)
    <3

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Zomaholic, Ryan14VT, BasicT and 2 others like this.
  6. I’ll give him a shout! Thanks again and hope we can play some games sometime:D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2019
  7. What a legend, this series is pretty awesome and I love how you are able to find these staff members.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. I haven't seen Ouef in many games but he sounds so nice. All the new Trainees these days are the best including PieorPi. I am excited to see who is next! :D Maybe a recruiter other than fire?? Who knows ;o

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Kyuine and Ryan14VT like this.
  9. Ok even tho I replied to this thread earlier my computer was having problems where I couldn't load the video. Great video! I like how you typed in chat that you hope someday you'll have the yellow tag, may be on different platforrms/editions but maybe we'll both have it some day. Also am I aloud to suggest someone to interview? If so I wanna suggest the bedrock trainee Flamingknight08. He's really nice and helpful.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  10. Thank you, and I hope you get that tag as well! I'll see what I can do!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  11. Howdy!

I loved the interview! You are really pumping out the videos, I'm getting worried you will run out of staff members!

Best of luck with your videos!
    IcyBears

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  12. Nice interview as always! Finally, we have a vid of xOeuf's turn, now we need AGL :o

I have talked to him a few times previously, xOeuf he is so nice to others despite what happens to him in his day, it warms my heart he got trainee and that he got his own staff interview video! Thanks again for the great content as always Ryan!

Good luck if you apply for trainee someday/soon and can't wait to see you on the staff team alongside me if I make it as a trainee!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.