• 361 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4057 Players Online
  • 3696 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another bug list thing

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by LegoNick1208, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive gotten bored today, so i decided to write a list of cakewars bugs here, if they are fixed im sorry lol, just not up to date, i might watch this and add more as they come, idk im lazy.

Floating in sky before game - you cant select a kit (Not that they work half the time) or a team (Kinda pointless, does not work)
    Kits dont work
    team sheep dont work
    kits dont keep as default
    builder kit blocks are white not your color
    wool is white, not your color
    cant move blocks in your inv
    cant drop blocks
    cant place blocks (Rare)
    falling through the map (Happened once, idk why)
    when trying to go to hub, due to hackers, a bug, or whatnot, crashing your game or crashing mineplex(Serverwide?)
    hackers in general (Not really a bug)
    blocks show as they placed, and you can walk on them, then they disappear and you fall into void
    jumping onto a block and falling into it
    resources not generating
    points not getting captured
    teleporting (due to lag?)
    random teammates being absolute idiots (Lol, not a bug)

alright, thats it for now, i might come back to this, idk. Dont roast me in the replys, some of these might be fixed (Doubt it)
    im bored, goodbye

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  2. Heyo!

I understand the frustration when encountering these bugs, however, talking about these bugs here on the forums and stead of making a bug report won't really do much. To make a bug report head to: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game/ Make sure to select the platform and fill out the information. If you need help filling out the bug report form i'd recommend going here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/in-game-bug-report-guide.17659/

Anyways, that's all I really have to say about this. Make sure to be very thorough when making the bug report so that the issue can be identified easier and fixed easier. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me on the forums, have a good day!

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  3. this list is huge, and they are well known, some are years old, im not wasting my time writing a lot of bug reports. someone else can do it, but they know already, im trying to get them to do something sooner than 2050

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  4. I'll just explain some bugs.
    Wait for it to load the map
    lag
    those are just visual, it takes a bit for your game to make them go away
    are you sure? for me it's just lag, and after some seconds, my resource count suddenly jumps higher to make up for the lost seconds
    again lag, you're capturing it though, but the beacons can be a bit glitchy
    yes, lag

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  5. Please follow what Coyly has stated above.

Since you know some or all of these bugs are old and believe that some are also known, making a list of them will not get them done or fixed any faster. This thread doesn't really serve any use, unfortunately, + has been addressed and because of that, it will be locked. Please message me with further questions or concerns.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.